You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Your GO NAVY results

36 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
1,586 posts
16,530 battles

Don't be shy its good to share :Smile_Default:  I think i did ok being limited to Clan battles most the time I  was on and not much free time to just play evening in randoms.

5b7c85cf58886_gonavy.thumb.png.7d54c8da9ac4e341559134721c2f16dc.png

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles

Got my Eagle Camo.  The event was trash, but a good reward at the end.    Next trash event to come soon (tm)

0e2ce4cca9.jpg

Edited by Shadowrigger1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,022 posts
15,902 battles

What I got, Worcester Shark Permanent Camo, Des Moines Freedom Camo, Shark Loyalty Achievement, Shark Flag, Shark Patch, 13 bought Shark containers + all the Shark/Eagles containers earned along the way. Definitely worth it for me.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,620 posts
12,177 battles

Maxed out the goodies from the Eagles and then got some of the goodies from the Sharks.

Members
1,729 posts
14,749 battles

Got perm camo for DM ( which I really needed), pile of containers which resulted in a number of flags and coal.  Overall a good event, team concept either worked for you (or it did not).

Edited by Panzer1113

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,051 posts

I made the mistake of staying with Eagles to see what would happen if you were overly loyal. I found that loyalty only gleans you a certain amount of rewards and no more. By not switching immediately to Sharks I missed out on 10 crates because I missed 50 tokens by two loyalty. However, if I had stayed with Eagles I would have missed out on the Shark crates I did get for being on the winning team and also the crates I bought with the Shark loyalty tokens I could accumulate, so I came out ahead in the long run. The lesson of this event was that it pays to be a traitor once you have gotten what you want from your side.

One thing about being an Eagle was that it was much easier to get into the leaderboard and thus get leaderboard crates. I collected 108 crates and also got a permacamo for the Des Moines so I can't really complain about the event.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
722 posts
3,933 battles
46 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Got my Eagle Camo.  The event was trash, but a good reward at the end.    Next trash event to come soon (tm)

The only thing trash was those camos. They look awful. The event was great, banked over 60,000 coal from it. If they started another tomorrow I'd gladly take part.

Edited by ksix

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,051 posts
4 minutes ago, ksix said:

The only thing trash was those camos. They look awful. The event was great, banked over 60,000 coal from it.

I really don't look at my own ship while playing it and what others think of it is their problem. Those camos are full Premium tier X camos worth about $25.

Edited by Snargfargle

[NDA]
Supertester
5,232 posts
15,642 battles

I went for the most tokens I could get so I could have Premium camo for the Worcester and DesMoines and thanks to winning 3 of the GoNavy boxes I was able to get them. 

DDBuzZX.jpg

I also used the extra 100 Eagles Tokens for the Eagles Flag and Patch plus 14 containers for all the coal, camo and signals. 

I like the pick our own rewards and the pop up missions. But the one sided curb stomp by the Sharks was disappointing. 

[PVE]
Members
9,092 posts
16,156 battles

Here is my info FWIW. I only play Co-op so results are all Co-op based. Stayed with Eagles the entire event. Got the camo for Worcester, the Eagle flag, some Stars-n-Stripes camo,  and then crates with the remaining tokens.

0HLtvbR.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
722 posts
3,933 battles
10 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I really don't look at my own ship while playing it and what others think of it is their problem. Those camos are full Premium tier X camos worth about $25.

I know what they were. Still look like garbage but I do like to look at my boat. Between a massive chunk of coal for a future arsenal ship or a garbage camo for ships I wont be getting any time soon it was an easy decision for myself.

FWIW you can spend a lot less with some patience. They just had a paypal discount that would of put a prem camo at around $17 and then there was last Halloween where gold was half off if you kept buying the event crate packs.

Edited by ksix

[WOLF9]
Members
9,800 posts
4,305 battles
1 hour ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

Don't be shy its good to share

Impressive!  What are the six achievement counters?  I'm gonna guess:

1. 14 Pirates killed 
  2. 105 crates earned
  3. 37 dimensional rifts explored
  4. 245 Victories
  5. 480 ships sunk
  6. 67 CCs schmoozed?

Edited by iDuckman

[-BRS-]
Members
1,586 posts
16,530 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Impressive!  What are the six achievement counters?  I'm gonna guess:

1. 14 Pirates killed 
  2. 105 crates earned
  3. 37 dimensional rifts explored
  4. 245 Victories
  5. 480 ships sunk
  6. 67 CCs schmoozed?

Lol 14 times I placed in the top of the leaderboard.

Id say your preety close on the rest :)

[-BRS-]
Members
1,586 posts
16,530 battles
55 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I went for the most tokens I could get so I could have Premium camo for the Worcester and DesMoines and thanks to winning 3 of the GoNavy boxes I was able to get them. 

DDBuzZX.jpg

I also used the extra 100 Eagles Tokens for the Eagles Flag and Patch plus 14 containers for all the coal, camo and signals. 

I like the pick our own rewards and the pop up missions. But the one sided curb stomp by the Sharks was disappointing. 

That it was :(

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,544 posts
15,750 battles

Gained a few std's in Thailand, Got visited by the Ether bunny once and got cheated in cards. All in all had a great time in the navy...where I sailed the seven seas. In the navy...

• Funny 2

[TBB]
Members
5 posts
5,109 battles

I made the mistake of not buying 2 more premium containers yesterday. I wanted to be sure I got my loyalty for yesterday first.

Today I log in to find the containers are no longer available, now i am annoyed that i have a bunch of 'useless' (or MUCH less useful than i wanted) eagles tokens.... no DM camo for me... (got Wooster camo i will probably never use instead because i thought i would be able to pick up 2 containers today)

image.thumb.png.740d07028c758c78215d172d10043a35.png

[WOLF9]
Members
9,800 posts
4,305 battles

Okay, what are Achievements 3 and 6?  I wasn't good enough to get any.

6 - Number of individual missions accomplished?

[TBB]
Members
5 posts
5,109 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Okay, what are Achievements 3 and 6?  I wasn't good enough to get any.

6 - Number of individual missions accomplished?

3 is specialty tasks completed

6 is heroic achievements received

Members
4,625 posts
7,573 battles

Pretty paltry but only a few games per night and could not even play yesterday.  NO idea when I was at the top of the position on the leaderboard.

WoWs event rewards.PNG

[WOLF9]
Members
9,800 posts
4,305 battles

There are number of Specialty tasks I could have achieved, but I never saw a banner for one and rarely thought to go check the Mission ex post facto.  All I saw was "You didn't accomplish X."  Another improvement that could be made.

[WOLF3]
Members
20,970 posts
19,435 battles

I got the Team Shark Worcester Camo and the special camo for my Des Moines.

Everything else I gave 2 sh*ts about and stopped caring.