You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Thunder_Guts

T61 "Eye Spy" Event

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

Nope. I am a little disappointed in the I Spy and Touring event. There is no in game feedback on progression, etc.. made both events very forgettable for me.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,951 posts
21,895 battles
19 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Nope. I am a little disappointed in the I Spy and Touring event. There is no in game feedback on progression, etc.. made both events very forgettable for me.

That's what I felt too. Would have been great if it would have been shown in the missions tab. The problem is, if they decide to do this by their own at the NA server the mission isn't in the client and cannot show up.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,239 posts
11,671 battles

crap... did not even notice the I Spy Event. I have been doing the Touring event.

[WOLF2]
Members
249 posts
5,292 battles
34 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

That's what I felt too. Would have been great if it would have been shown in the missions tab. The problem is, if they decide to do this by their own at the NA server the mission isn't in the client and cannot show up.

Hey Erebthoron.  Without any comment on this topic at all, but I noticed the quote in your signature.  This quote is from the Season 4 episode "Between the Darkness and the Light".  Also, the episode you note is called "No Surrender, No Retreat" and is also a season 4 episode.  Unless you're making some type of joke I don't understand, at which point, ignore me. :-).

On topic, I don't know why these events are so stealthy in game.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,951 posts
21,895 battles
12 minutes ago, real_icebeast said:

Hey Erebthoron.  Without any comment on this topic at all, but I noticed the quote in your signature.  This quote is from the Season 4 episode "Between the Darkness and the Light".  Also, the episode you note is called "No Surrender, No Retreat" and is also a season 4 episode.  Unless you're making some type of joke I don't understand, at which point, ignore me. :-).

On topic, I don't know why these events are so stealthy in game.

You are right, the source I got it from marked the wrong episode. Thx, fixed it.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,143 posts
13,794 battles
On 8/22/2018 at 9:31 AM, _StuG said:

Are there any updates on this event? :Smile_bajan2:  @Femennenly @Gneisenau013

Seems this is the contest that go away from us, winners are now announced here.

Sorry for the delay!

• Cool 1