You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
minim8greyhound

Questions about Go Navy Event and other things

3 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
1,272 battles

Hey guys,

Been playing the Go Navy Event, just had some questions about it and am hoping you could give me some answers.

1: With the Go Navy event coming to a close, will the arsenal or coal be removed or will it stay? I say this, cause I want to get the Musashi and I currently have around 53k coal. I don't want to lose this investment if they decide to remove the arsenal.

2: How will we be able to earn coal now?

3: If I purchased a ship like the Gangut/October Revolution in the arsenal even though I already had it in my port would I get dubloon or credit compensation or would it not let me purchase it if I already own it?

4: I haven't participated in the Hunt For Bismarck event, and was wondering if the skins unlocked for that event offer any bonuses to the bismarck like increased income, xp, etc. or are they purely cosmetic?

5: How many hunt for bismarck containers would I need to buy to unlock the special skins for my bismarck?

Well, that pretty much sums up all my questions, please if you know the answer to these write the appropriate number and answer, and if you do not know the answers to these questions, please don't answer them with inaccurate information.

Thanks all! :cap_cool:

[PVE]
Members
15,338 posts
10,157 battles
3 minutes ago, minim8greyhound said:

Hey guys,

Been playing the Go Navy Event, just had some questions about it and am hoping you could give me some answers.

1: With the Go Navy event coming to a close, will the arsenal or coal be removed or will it stay? I say this, cause I want to get the Musashi and I currently have around 53k coal. I don't want to lose this investment if they decide to remove the arsenal.

2: How will we be able to earn coal now?

3: If I purchased a ship like the Gangut/October Revolution in the arsenal even though I already had it in my port would I get dubloon or credit compensation or would it not let me purchase it if I already own it?

4: I haven't participated in the Hunt For Bismarck event, and was wondering if the skins unlocked for that event offer any bonuses to the bismarck like increased income, xp, etc. or are they purely cosmetic?

5: How many hunt for bismarck containers would I need to buy to unlock the special skins for my bismarck?

Well, that pretty much sums up all my questions, please if you know the answer to these write the appropriate number and answer, and if you do not know the answers to these questions, please don't answer them with inaccurate information.

Thanks all! :cap_cool:

The Go Navy section will be removed from the Arsenal. The Arsenal will stay.

You will still be able to earn coal from containers, events, missions, etc.

I don't remember exactly what happens if you purchase a ship for coal that you already have, but I would be 99.99% certain that you would be compensated in credits.

The Hunt for Bismarck perma-camos are the same as the perma-camo you can buy in game for it. Combat bonuses, -10% service fee, +50% XP.

It depends on RNG how long it will take to get the Bismarck perma-camos. You might get mostly items you don't have or tons of duplicates.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,471 posts
7,908 battles
48 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

It depends on RNG how long it will take to get the Bismarck perma-camos. You might get mostly items you don't have or tons of duplicates.

I've completed this already and found it quicker than I thought. The duplicates appear to exchange at a better rate than normal (4 for 1), so I had extras left over that converted to credits.