You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

so, do i need to spend my tokens now? or tomorrow?

25 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,392 posts
19,453 battles

AFAIK before 7.8 hit the live servers. After that they are forced exchanged into credits.

Members
3,709 posts
6,418 battles

Spend them a day early JUST in case something happens.  I knew I was not going to play Monday but even if I could - I bought everything Sunday night - just.in.case.

[DENY]
Members
10 posts
4,336 battles

Is it still possible to buy GoNavy! crates?  I was hoping to buy some to be able to get more Eagle tokens to buy the Des Moines camo.

[FAE]
Members
2,241 posts
2,770 battles

Yay Kitakaze I guess. =3

I wonder if i should spend the 200k or so free exp to get up to Harugumo in time for anniversary.  Any confirmation on getting more dragon flags for each t10? 

[FARQD]
Members
447 posts
6,732 battles
19 minutes ago, GrayMaulkin said:

Is it still possible to buy GoNavy! crates?  I was hoping to buy some to be able to get more Eagle tokens to buy the Des Moines camo.

Nope you are late. :(

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,874 battles
36 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Spend them a day early JUST in case something happens.  I knew I was not going to play Monday but even if I could - I bought everything Sunday night - just.in.case.

You were wise. For there was wailing and gnashing of teeth, and much salt was mined as the people did learn that the crates they desired were no more. 

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
1 hour ago, BlailBlerg said:

sharks and eagles

You have less than 23 hours left. So why wait?

[DENY]
Members
10 posts
4,336 battles
1 hour ago, sansfaille said:

Nope you are late. :(

Waiting one day before removing the crates seems like a horribly wasted opportunity on additional revenue. But that is fine with me.  Just spend the tokens on crates to get a boost in coal.  Get me that much closer to the Salem, and it means I didn't spend any money today that I was planning to spend.

• Cool 2

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
436 posts
2 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

AFAIK before 7.8 hit the live servers. After that they are forced exchanged into credits.

I got what I wanted from the tokens. I am going to let the rest of my tokens be turned into about 10 million credits.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,218 posts
3,991 battles

you will need to spend the tokens today, because 0.7.8 drops tomorrow. Any unspent token is converted at a rate of 1:50,000 into credits.

[ARGSY]
5,392 posts
19,453 battles
18 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

I got what I wanted from the tokens. I am going to let the rest of my tokens be turned into about 10 million credits.

10 mio credits? That would be 200 tokens. Better get 40 crates for it. Or some T10 camo.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
436 posts
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

10 mio credits? That would be 200 tokens. Better get 40 crates for it. Or some T10 camo.

190 tokens actually. That would calculate to about 9,500,000 credits. I am a little short on credits so this amount is better than getting the crates. At the beginning of the event, I considered in getting the tier 10 camo but I didn't like the way it looked. I prefer to get the permacamo with doubloons. I like it better than the one in the go navy arsenal page.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,236 posts
6,596 battles
1 hour ago, Leopard_IX said:

I considered in getting the tier 10 camo but I didn't like the way it looked. I prefer to get the permacamo with doubloons. I like it better than the one in the go navy arsenal page.

I agree that they are butt-ugly. I don't like the way the ships look in port or at sea with them.

But think about this, though:

In the end, I bit on the camos anyway. I'm one of those guys that spends most of his time in binocular view (yes, to my own detriment, I know)...so I spend little time actually seeing my own ship...so my eyeballs don't hurt nearly as much as I thought they would.

[B_O_W]
Members
10 posts
5,124 battles
4 hours ago, GrayMaulkin said:

Same but the containers were pulled a day early. Can you imagine how much money Wargaming is losing today? Someone should be fired but they won't admit to that mistake.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,928 posts
2,724 battles
5 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

but when is the 7.8 exactly? 

Tomorrow (Wed.)

Spend them NOW.  I did it yesterday.

[FAE]
Members
2,241 posts
2,770 battles

Lol. thanks. I did. 

Btw, if WG is reading this, I spent about 20 minutes looking through the main page and the forums for when exactly date and time together this event would end. It can be a little confusing. 

[HECA]
Members
197 posts
3,646 battles

Umm... you can disable the camo on ur own PC if you don't want to look at it. What matters is the 50% expense deduction that it give to a Tier 10 ship (Worcester), permanently.

Also, the R-W-B camo looks okay for the Des Moines....so get that if you really don't want anything to do with the shark/eagle camos.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

[ARGSY]
5,392 posts
19,453 battles

Wonder how many posts we will see tomorrow about "where are the tokens gone"

[A-I-M]
Members
1,236 posts
6,596 battles
3 hours ago, C4shFlo said:

Same but the containers were pulled a day early. Can you imagine how much money Wargaming is losing today? Someone should be fired but they won't admit to that mistake.

I think we need to consider the possibility that the "extending" of the event was the CYA of an original mistake, that mistake being that the  event end date was incorrectly stated as the date before the 7.8 patch drops...then someone at WG sees the mistake, so they publicize the "one-day extension" of the event, because they can't easily change actual event end date to match the publicized date. The containers in the premium shop, the sale expiration being set up separate from the game server, was set up to expire on the advertised date, but likewise, it's too hard to change, so it doesn't get "extended."

[B_O_W]
Members
10 posts
5,124 battles
3 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I think we need to consider the possibility that the "extending" of the event was the CYA of an original mistake, that mistake being that the  event end date was incorrectly stated as the date before the 7.8 patch drops...then someone at WG sees the mistake, so they publicize the "one-day extension" of the event, because they can't easily change actual event end date to match the publicized date. The containers in the premium shop, the sale expiration being set up separate from the game server, was set up to expire on the advertised date, but likewise, it's too hard to change, so it doesn't get "extended."

Oh so the event was extended? I did not notice that.