You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OgreMkV

Supercontainers - ad naseum

19 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

Out of curiosity, do supercontainers contain anything good anymore? 

My last three (amazingly, I've gotten three this year) were all flags. Which means that I now have 271 Zulu flags. sigh.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,609 posts
16,697 battles

I got 50 of the +777% Free XP today from a Resources choice I consider that to be a great haul

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,051 posts

Untitled.jpg.aededbe182966b52bd7e2eceeb2033ba.jpg

This may be my best SC. I got an Arizona in one, which was really nice too. However, this Premium time has allowed me to obtain the Worcester, Des Moines, Montana, and Gneisenau and I'm just halfway through it.

Edited by Snargfargle

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
80 posts
2,449 battles

Pulled this the other night on a Yamamoto campaign Stage 2 crate.  Nearly crapped my pants...

Get_Kraken_Warspite_Container_8-19-18.JPG

• Cool 3

[PT8TO]
[PT8TO]
Members
472 posts
14,939 battles

SC does not contain steel, only coal.

While I agree that coal is preferable to random consumable upgrades, the overall rewards from SC have been slashed down by 75%.

We used to get 100 dragon flags from SC, now we only get 25 of a random rare economy flag. We also lost the possibility of getting 250 premium damage control consumables from SC. The general consensus is that SC is currently a pale shadow of a ghost of itself.

[5D]
Members
2,782 posts
17,122 battles
6 minutes ago, AbyssAngkor said:

While I agree that coal is preferable to random consumable upgrades, the overall rewards from SC have been slashed down by 75%.

We used to get 100 dragon flags from SC, now we only get 25 of a random rare economy flag. We also lost the possibility of getting 250 premium damage control consumables from SC. The general consensus is that SC is currently a pale shadow of a ghost of itself.

Yes they contain steel...1500 of it. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,743 posts
16,129 battles

SC now means "Slightly-better-than-average Container". I've had my share of disappointment with the ones you luck into via the daily containers. The ones in the missions do seem to be stocked better.

• Funny 1

Members
653 posts
45 minutes ago, AbyssAngkor said:

my only friend in this game got 1500 steel from a SC

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,082 battles

I got a 100 speed flags....if not for the fact it was on my GFs account that I'm not spending money on I would have been irate.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,232 posts
15,642 battles

Two recent Super Containers I got were 15k Coal and 7 days of Premium time. I once got a Anshan from a SC but that was a While ago. 

Members
32 posts
8,189 battles
1 hour ago, AbyssAngkor said:

Funny that I got 1500 steel from a super container.

[PVE]
Members
15,345 posts
10,157 battles
1 hour ago, OgreMkV said:

Out of curiosity, do supercontainers contain anything good anymore? 

My last three (amazingly, I've gotten three this year) were all flags. Which means that I now have 271 Zulu flags. sigh.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Container#Supercontainers

Supercontainers

Every standard container has a small chance to be a supercontainer. Supercontainers contain much more valuable rewards than regular containers. Possibilities include:

• 50 000 or 100 000 Free XP.
  • 1 000 or 2 500 doubloons.
  • 15 000 coal.
  • 1 500 steel.
  • 100x non-special signal.
  • 25x, 50x or 100x special signal.
  • 50x camouflage.
  • Premium ship, including captain (10 points) and port slot.
  • 7, 14 or 30 days Premium account.

Chances for every content are not the same. Higher probability is for weaker content (e.g. special upgrades), Most valuable content has minimal chance (e.g. premium ship). The same rule is for amount: player will more often get 1000 than 2500 doubloons, 25x than 100x special signals, lower premium ships etc.

Supercontainers are occasionally awarded directly.

1 hour ago, AbyssAngkor said:

Yes, they do contain steel. See the wiki above.

1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Yes they contain steel...1500 of it. 

Shiny.

Members
832 posts
1,264 battles
Just now, Octavian_of_Roma said:

giphy.gif'

WTH MAN, You didnt have to punch us all in the face. 

sorry for flexing

• Funny 1