CongruousTunic7

Premium shop not processing purchase?

4 comments in this topic

[UAFN]
Members
2 posts
703 battles

I'm trying to buy USS Boise from the premium shop in game with money from my steam wallet. when i click purchase in the premium shop it says please wait under the purchase button and nothing happens. I've tried closing out of the premium shop and clicking purchase again and restarting WoWs and it hasn't helped. The money from steam hasn't been reduced at all either.

[LOU1]
Members
3,152 posts
8,378 battles

Best to submit a Support ticket through Steam Support.  I assume it is an account you created through Steam?  Otherwise, I am not sure you can purchase items through Steam with an account you created outside of Steam and linked.  For that, you would probably submit a ticket through WOWS.

[UAFN]
Members
2 posts
703 battles
17 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Best to submit a Support ticket through Steam Support.  I assume it is an account you created through Steam?  Otherwise, I am not sure you can purchase items through Steam with an account you created outside of Steam and linked.  For that, you would probably submit a ticket through WOWS.

I tried again today before submitting a ticket and it's working now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Thanks