You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
War182

Vote for worse 10 destoyer

40 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
99 posts
10,505 battles

What's the worse 10 DD at this time ...  Z52 hands down for me. It  looses gun fight's  when i ambush them . 2x4 torps but bad range so can't make them faster good reload but hard to land in 10 match . No clue how to make this DD good .Playing it only make's me  want to sell it.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
459 posts
19,355 battles

Grozovoi: 

No Russian Bias for this ship. It's just mediocre in every way to all the other T10 destroyers. Just sold mine and won't be buying back again. 

[ICBM]
Members
366 posts
5,492 battles
14 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

Grozovoi: 

No Russian Bias for this ship. It's just mediocre in every way to all the other T10 destroyers. Just sold mine and won't be buying back again. 

Thats interesting because I love my grozzo. Guess different strokes for different folks. Also importan to note that Khab is my only other T10 ship. 

[ZR]
Members
963 posts
11,649 battles
54 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

Grozovoi: 

Lul wut?

Has been hammered with buffs since release and is now one of the strongest in the game.

[AAA]
Members
467 posts
5,874 battles
38 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

they are all good...not really a bad one in the group...

agree 100%. Not a bad ship in the group.

However while I don't have all the T10s, I can tell you I'm much better with Gearing, YY, and Russians than the Z52 or Shima. I can't make the KM DDs work like some guys can. The Z52 won't be a rock star for me because I have not clicked with the KM dds, but I have seen some Z52 captains rock games. Even though I'm no good in a KM dd doesn't mean it's a bad ship.

[DAY]
Members
22 posts
6,172 battles

Where is the vote? (X

IMO Z52 is weak because of radar overpopulation. All the TX destroyer have their own play style.

huh hard to play = weak = bad hummmmm~~~~~~

[T8ERS]
Members
40 posts
8,717 battles

The z52 on paper is probably the worst tier 10 DD. Its big, turns poorly, takes massive pen damage from BB. Short range torps, and the hydro is not very useful since its concealment is bad and other DD can easily stay out of the hydro range. The heavy radar meta also hurts this ship more than the other DD.

The worst tier 10 DD in practice is the shimakaze, simply because so many terrible players love to use this ship.

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
159 posts
6,297 battles

Yueyang, can't torp dd's and always getting modules broken, but still a good ship since all t10 dd's are good.

Edited by zippychippy

Members
338 posts
356 battles

I vote for the Khaba but mainly because IT IS NOT A DESTROYER, Tashkenk was "the blue Cruiser" and the italian Capitani Romaní class where also rated as cruisers.

Edited by Patosentado
  • Funny 1

[-TNT-]
Members
99 posts
10,505 battles

I still think Z52 need  something ......Gearing is great ,Yue is great ,Khab a monster , Groz soild DD now. Hard to gun fight , even when you have the ambush . Shim best torps in game . Z52 has 6.1 CL. 2x4 torps 10.5 range . Good AP gun's but slight angle and doz no dam , HE gun's under perform even after last buff . And take's dam like papper . I allway's get F ed up gun fighting any 10 DD even the Shim ... lol yea . Mabey long range torps so you can add speed caption skill . Thicker armor ?? Better smoke ??Just feels way lacking . Only good thing besides hydro is torp reload .... Should be very soild DD ,,,but is not

Beta Testers
1,857 posts
10,762 battles
On 8/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, zippychippy said:

Yueyang, can't torp dd's and always getting modules broken, but still a good ship since all t10 dd's are good.

Bring radar and let your big ships kill the DDs for you.

[UEFN]
Members
471 posts
12,883 battles

Shimakaze is the official trash bote, worst tier 10 DD in game and lose to ALL other DD in gun fight, ultra long torp reload, and the torps easily spotted from the moon.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
1,985 posts
13,413 battles

If we're talking about function like what is the worst torp DD

• Shima Hands down.

Overall worst DD ever has to be the

• PA- DD. YueYang... Due the their rarity in battle compared to other DDs in the tier, the less used is hands down the worst DD.
  • Cool 1

[DAY]
Members
22 posts
6,172 battles
10 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

• Shima Hands down.

• PA- DD. YueYang... Due the their rarity in battle compared to other DDs in the tier, the less used is hands down the worst DD.

High league clan battle disagree.

In your opinion, less used means bad.
image.png.bb53ca09618f676b5bd6c5100ff8b9d8.png

yeah Worcester is the worst CL and Grozovoi is the worst destroyer, Midway is better than Hakuryu and Republic the the worst BB.

[WORX]
Members
1,985 posts
13,413 battles
51 minutes ago, NoobDD said:

In your opinion, less used means bad.

^^^ That is your  assumption. In reality I just went with a minimum criteria which was.

• Which DD is played less.
  • Which DD is handicapped, DWT is considered a handicap
  • Which DD is seen less in actual matches in regular battle.

Now I did not touch on say competitive play, nor CB, nor ranked.  I would not say a DD is less played its automatically bad, or a DD that has less presence then the other DDs is bad. What I am saying IMO, the majority of the player base community have better success in other DDs in the tier 10 then the  Shima OR the YueYang.

Beta Testers
1,857 posts
10,762 battles
18 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

• Shima Hands down.

5 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

^^^ That is your  assumption. In reality I just went with a minimum criteria which was.

Now I did not touch on say competitive play, nor CB, nor ranked.  I would not say a DD is less played its automatically bad, or a DD that has less presence then the other DDs is bad. What I am saying IMO, the majority of the player base community have better success in other DDs in the tier 10 then the  Shima OR the YueYang.

Coming from someone with ZERO T10 DD experience, it's quite amusing. Here's the 1-week stats from maplesyrup: http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20180818/na_week/average_ship.html

And the T10 DD numbers:

players total battles battles win draw lose exp damage
caused
warship
destroyed
aircraft
destoryed
base
capture
base
defense
survived kill /
death
agro
damage
spot
damage
hit
ratio
Gearing 2710 62696 23.14 49.54 0.01 50.45 1396 41318 0.68 0.31 29.92 5.59 29.28 0.96 492263 30276 39
Yueyang 684 15000 21.93 52.89 0.01 47.11 1582 53769 0.87 0.21 34.34 6.68 36.67 1.37 542365 36813 40.18
Shimakaze 3025 78988 26.11 49.68 0.01 50.31 1362 45877 0.76 0.09 30.76 3.75 34.61 1.16 449448 36317 43.25
Z-52 715 13067 18.28 49.72 0.01 50.27 1399 38544 0.7 0.32 34.46 6.58 28.22 0.98 561423 32990 45.63
Khabarovsk 676 14233 21.05 52.75 0 47.25 1565 60670 0.84 0.42 22.11 9.2 39.87 1.4 1008329 31644 42.36
Grozovoi 524 11198 21.37 52.16 0.01 47.84 1567 48720 0.83 1.21 32.22 8.48 37.19 1.32 663293 32187 44.92

Notice which DD is the least played one? Not the one you imagined. And which one has the highest WR and frags? You wouldn't know since you don't have any of them. Heck. You don't even have a T9 DD.

Here's a tip: DWT is not a handicap, it's a strength. And radar in random is an advantage you wouldn't be able to imagine. And excluding competitive plays from discussion is just childish. That's where good players who know the real strength of ships go. Random potatoes sees only easy to find numbers and talking points.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
1,985 posts
13,413 battles
7 hours ago, chewonit said:

Coming from someone with ZERO T10 DD experience, it's quite amusing.

Thank god he you can voice an opinion based on my live server stats Good for you. However I don;t think you have access to my Public test server DD stats do you ?

Come on big guy, 1 week stats? One week is not a big enough sample to say Overall. All we can conclude with your stats is for one week the

1. Shima and
  2. The Gearing

Take top spot in battles played AND winning pct.  The

• Z-52
  • Grozovoi
  • Khabarovsk

Even though they have smaller battle size, they have better Winning % then the YueYang. The Only reason why the Yang has higher DMG totals is because they can only hit with torps at high HP targets.

Your right I don;t own a upper tier DD in the live server, mainly I play upper tier DD in public test. However, I have played enough tier 8 (lower tiered X matches) and tier X matches to understand the player based has more success with any other DDs that is not the PA-DD. Thank you for providing stats that prove my point... Even though I don't own an upper tier DD, I can interpret your stats to conclude my findings. Thank you for that. Overall, PA-DDs are the least played ship compared to the other DDs ( its also based on my observation in playing in tier X matches). You will probably see DDs of other nations first then you will see a PA-DD by maybe a 2 Other DD to 1 PA-DD ratio.just remember what I said in my last post

13 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

I would not say a DD is less played its automatically bad, or a DD that has less presence then the other DDs is bad. What I am saying IMO, the majority of the player base community have better success in other DDs in the tier 10 then the  Shima OR the YueYang.

^^^Big thank you for the stats, GL and HF.

Edited by Navalpride33

Members
1,860 posts
10,290 battles
On 8/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, zippychippy said:

Regarding your point about the modules, I sent this clip from a clan battle to WG as I believe its a bug.  I still think the module having so little hit points that 3 shells (less than 1900 damage) can deplete the mount, especially ones so easy to hit, will cost a player 50% of your primary weapon DPM.  A BB would never accept this.  They buffed French BB turrets to prevent this scenario specifically.  My other DDs except Gearing and Yue Yang hardly ever lose a torpedo tube permanently.  WG replied there is no issue in the ticket, refusing to give me any hard numbers on the modules HP pool.

Decide for yourself.

From the reverse perspective.

The detailed damage report:

shot-18_07.21_21_54.43-0232.thumb.jpg.a13dcd53276b8d26c2236dd69a439228.jpg

Edited by Destroyer_KuroshioKai

[WOLF6]
Members
1,930 posts
4,989 battles
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:33 AM, Navalpride33 said:

First of all. DWT is no handicap. It's a fekking monster. Have you even PLAYED a DWT ship?!

Second, YY is:

#1 of all T10's for frags;

#1WR;

#1 EXP;

#2 for damage behind the Khaba, which is a fekking cruiser.

Yer talkin' out yer butt.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
1,985 posts
13,413 battles
3 hours ago, Thornir said:

First of all. DWT is no handicap. It's a fekking monster. Have you even PLAYED a DWT ship?!

Second, YY is:

#1 of all T10's for frags;

#1WR;

#1 EXP;

#2 for damage behind the Khaba, which is a fekking cruiser.

Yer talkin' out yer butt.

IF the YY is first in your mind cool. Meanwhile, stats of the community dont lie, the YY is IMO, interpreting the numbers given the worst DD in tier 10.

Again, in Statistics its not about the micro stats (my stats in playing Upper tier DDs for which I have in PTS) I am not using those stats. Its the macro numbers I am using to come to my conclusion. IF you have a dispute about the outcome, don;t complain to the messenger (me) about it,  more or less. Complain to the community who, well, made the YY IMO by the number in statistics the worst DD in tier 10. (last night as I was playing in tier 10, there was no YY in sight in my battles. I have faith in the numbers and so should you as long as you use the right statistics to com to the same conclusion I did).HF.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF6]
Members
1,930 posts
4,989 battles
46 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

IF the YY is first in your mind cool. Meanwhile, stats of the community dont lie, the YY is IMO, interpreting the numbers given the worst DD in tier 10.

Again, in Statistics its not about the micro stats (my stats in playing Upper tier DDs for which I have in PTS) I am not using those stats. Its the macro numbers I am using to come to my conclusion. IF you have a dispute about the outcome, don;t complain to the messenger (me) about it,  more or less. Complain to the community who, well, made the YY IMO by the number in statistics the worst DD in tier 10. (last night as I was playing in tier 10, there was no YY in sight in my battles. I have faith in the numbers and so should you as long as you use the right statistics to com to the same conclusion I did).HF.

I'm getting my data straight off the https://na.wows-numbers.com/ships/  page. Contains the parameters and stats of all ships in Random battles since they came into the game. No interpretation needed. 

Where are you getting your data? You've never even PLAYED any of these ships...what are you even doing here?!

Edited by Thornir