KamiSamurai

Update 0.7.8 Bug Report

82 comments in this topic

[ZR]
Beta Testers
1,134 posts
12,861 battles

Greetings Captains!

The Update 0.7.8 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Spoiler

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Something that I have noticed that really helps in tracking this sort of thing is if you fill out the following information: 

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us exampleson
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
Historical Inaccuracies
Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you gave any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface :

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report Please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here: 

Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

If you're trying to report any technical issue, please make sure to attach WG Check report to your posts. 

Members
13 posts
12,011 battles

the ui scale defaults to 150% for whatever the hell reason after the update, go into your settings and turn it back down to 100%, i thought it was aspect or resolution too at first, but it's just the ui elements being blown up and making everything look off

Edited by EtherlightEX
  • Cool 2

[-A-8-]
Members
6 posts

Server NA down? Just got kicked from game and unable to re-connect to NA server. Was testing new features and played first match when this happened

[DD214]
Members
1 post
4,253 battles

Just won a match in random, no battle results screen, battle doesnt show up on my record, no XP towards the daily containers. It's like the battle never happened, except of course it took  my flags, camo, and consumables. awesome.

Edited by CastleEcho77
  • Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
1,150 posts
2 minutes ago, Fracker_1 said:

Server NA down? Just got kicked from game and unable to re-connect to NA server. Was testing new features and played first match when this happened

Ditto

[_SGC_]
Members
16 posts
3,714 battles

was in middle of battle got killed in my tin foil armored jap cruiser tried to exit to port would not exit and then game went to login screen and could not connect to server

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
31 posts
10,251 battles
5 minutes ago, 13_Death_Jester said:

It's A HOT FIX NA Sever Down

Whew, I thought I broke it after getting hit by that Stalingrad, need a hot fix for my Zao now :P

[T-RIP]
Members
1,205 posts
8,644 battles

Interesting, 7000+ players connected, as reported by the website, yet I still can't connect.

[ARP3]
Members
456 posts
10,949 battles

Probably session bug again. I restarted launcher and everything. You used to be able to manually close open game session in the support menu but it's gone now as an option.

Edited by Cit_the_bed

[ARP3]
Members
456 posts
10,949 battles

Azure Nelson camo missing in game.

xuPXMUy.jpg

gjWKzXg.jpg

Edited by Cit_the_bed

Alpha Tester
333 posts
5,278 battles

Apparently you can't hide ARP ships anymore, but camou and commanders in disguise.

Edited by Yamato_kai_BBY_01

[T-RIP]
Members
1,205 posts
8,644 battles
3 minutes ago, XturbohawkX said:

How does one get an Anniversary token?

I believe from some in game events, that haven't started yet.

Most likely in upcoming days/weeks.