You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gorduroy

Looking for the right fit

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Members
10 posts
6,763 battles

Good evening, Captains.

I'm a semi competitive/casual player looking for the right clan.

I'm Canadian so I have great manners until I don't, and I like playing after the kids have gone to bed (so that means 3-4 times a week). Check my stats, I'm probably a little above average but not much, and I'm looking for a clan that is semi competitive but not hard core in terms of training etc. I want to contribute to a fun clan without having to worry about a huge time commitment. This is a game after all, and a  damn fun one.

I'd like to play clan battles and have a few beers on a casual Friday night with fellas that know what they're doing, while keeping it calm/fun in chat.

If I sound like the right fit for you I'd be happy to try the seas with you.

If it counts for anything I love the Hindy and Wooster at tier 10.

Thanks, Gents.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
586 posts
27,210 battles

Come visit us at VT.  We are a mature and social bunch but still active in Clan Battles.

we are on Discord so pop in to say hello and division up if you are of a mind.

Sabene

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,811 posts
13,111 battles
9 hours ago, Gorduroy said:

Good evening, Captains.

I'm a semi competitive/casual player looking for the right clan.

I'm Canadian so I have great manners until I don't, and I like playing after the kids have gone to bed (so that means 3-4 times a week). Check my stats, I'm probably a little above average but not much, and I'm looking for a clan that is semi competitive but not hard core in terms of training etc. I want to contribute to a fun clan without having to worry about a huge time commitment. This is a game after all, and a  damn fun one.

I'd like to play clan battles and have a few beers on a casual Friday night with fellas that know what they're doing, while keeping it calm/fun in chat.

If I sound like the right fit for you I'd be happy to try the seas with you.

If it counts for anything I love the Hindy and Wooster at tier 10.

Thanks, Gents.

Hey Gorduroy!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

More contests (with cookies) coming in the near future!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[AK]
Beta Testers
435 posts
2,650 battles

Check www.armoredknights.us and feel free to visit us in our Discord channel (link on main page). We're a social-first style clan (with some Canadian flare to boot!) that runs Clan Battles as well. We run monthly events, and sport roughly 100 players in the Warships category alone. Join our Discord to meet some of our folks, and/or send me a message if you have questions about us. Best of luck in your search for a home!

! Fear

[Y0L0]
Members
224 posts
9,018 battles

If you are still looking, feel free to check us out. It looks like you would fit in well with us. We have a few Canadians with us now and always appreciative more haha. I'll try to send you a message in game as well 

[CZAR]
Beta Testers
84 posts
3,074 battles

HOTEL MOSCOW [CZAR] is recruiting. Come check us out. We like to think we are competitively realistic. We have several players who are near unicum in one or more ship classes but we just like our group and have fun. Not a lot of pressure but we do like to win. Jump on our discord and division with us. No obligation to stay but if you fit in, you're welcome to stay. https://discord.gg/DQYQQxq