You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Sunday Nights are the Worst

14 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Members
1,629 posts

This claim is based on a year's worth of data.

What's made tonight an extra special nightmare is that suddenly I can't hit anything in my new Seattle with a half-trained captain and about 2 hours ago RNG destroyed my gun accuracy. This afternoon I couldn't miss in the Seattle.

I have to find something else to do on Sunday nights.

It's just too painful.

:Smile_sad:

• Bad 1

Members
1,718 posts
7,412 battles

Weekend nights is when I play most often, and based on few years of data I am having very good games.  In fact this night I actually sank one of those pirate crews, it really was a fun night.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,291 posts
9,598 battles

Some days you are Alvin York and some days you are Mister Magoo. roll with it.

• Funny 1

[BROOK]
Members
1,629 posts
1 hour ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I went 11-4 tonight, and generally do much better fri-sun than i do mon-thurs.

It's weird. I unlocked the Seattle around noon and paid 200K credits to half train the captain. I was rocking with her for a few games thinking "Wow! She's another Cleveland!"  Then I take a break and come back a few hours later and can't even hit an island.

:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[XXX]
Members
840 posts
2,775 battles

I was doing pretty good, til the 16th. Then things take a nose dive and I get way too many one sided wot style fests the likes I have not seen in wows til now.

Sure, I expect the odd one sided match, but several in one day? That's bad, even for me.

Was on Shards earlier tonight and not one person tried to cap. None.

• Cool 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
581 posts
5,962 battles

I was in a good mood Sunday afternoon, very relaxed and happy. I then thought "hmm I got time to play a few rounds," then laughed and laughed. No quicker way to ruin a good mood like playing WoWs on Sunday...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,291 posts
9,598 battles
9 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

It's weird. I unlocked the Seattle around noon and paid 200K credits to half train the captain. I was rocking with her for a few games thinking "Wow! She's another Cleveland!"  Then I take a break and come back a few hours later and can't even hit an island.

You obviously didn't make another sacrifice to RNGesus before starting up again. :Smile-_tongue:

Members
18,996 posts
5,340 battles
14 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

That's the problem right there, you took a break. That happens to me if I even go for a smoke lol.

[TCC]
[TCC]
Members
13 posts
3,272 battles

As someone who plays everyday and has come across this in the past .. its not an RNG thing at all its just that u have one bad round and it carries over to the next and before u know it u have had a few in a row .. What i do is when i have a bad round or two i take a 15 minute break go for a smoke or two an come back with a better head .. Then i seem to have a some good rounds an forget the bad one .. But also its about the fun we have and not just the good or bad .. As with life u have to take both in stride and just make the best of it .. 

Have a great day 

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,787 battles
17 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

This claim is based on a year's worth of data.

What's made tonight an extra special nightmare is that suddenly I can't hit anything in my new Seattle with a half-trained captain and about 2 hours ago RNG destroyed my gun accuracy. This afternoon I couldn't miss in the Seattle.

I have to find something else to do on Sunday nights.

It's just too painful.

:Smile_sad:

Shame on you.

You should be watching Fear The Walking Dead on Sunday nights.

Shame. Shame. Shame....

[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles

Was great sinking clueless Tier 10 BBs last night in my Asashio, picking up High Caliber and 200k damage for a $1,000,000 profit in one game. 

[BROOK]
Members
1,629 posts
2 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Shame on you.

You should be watching Fear The Walking Dead on Sunday nights.

Shame. Shame. Shame....

It was my favorite show for 7.5 years.  Then I stopped watching at the mid-season break in season 7.   Negan just made it too much of a downer to continue.

For the past two years the only thing I've watched is Animal Kingdom (and my guilty pleasure Below Deck: Mediterranean).

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,787 battles

I was talking about Fear The Walking Dead, the spinoff where Morgan moved to.

My wife and I watch Animal Kingdom. Funny thing is she heard about the show from a bunch of clients of hers. Old rich ladies love that show.  I guess the bad boy thing never dies with women after all.

• Funny 1