You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Sunday Nights are the Worst

14 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts

This claim is based on a year's worth of data.

What's made tonight an extra special nightmare is that suddenly I can't hit anything in my new Seattle with a half-trained captain and about 2 hours ago RNG destroyed my gun accuracy. This afternoon I couldn't miss in the Seattle.

I have to find something else to do on Sunday nights.

It's just too painful.

:Smile_sad:

Members
2,484 posts
9,449 battles

Weekend nights is when I play most often, and based on few years of data I am having very good games.  In fact this night I actually sank one of those pirate crews, it really was a fun night.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,842 posts
11,605 battles

Some days you are Alvin York and some days you are Mister Magoo. roll with it.

• Funny 1

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
1 hour ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I went 11-4 tonight, and generally do much better fri-sun than i do mon-thurs.

It's weird. I unlocked the Seattle around noon and paid 200K credits to half train the captain. I was rocking with her for a few games thinking "Wow! She's another Cleveland!"  Then I take a break and come back a few hours later and can't even hit an island.

:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[XXX]
Members
859 posts
3,045 battles

I was doing pretty good, til the 16th. Then things take a nose dive and I get way too many one sided wot style fests the likes I have not seen in wows til now.

Sure, I expect the odd one sided match, but several in one day? That's bad, even for me.

Was on Shards earlier tonight and not one person tried to cap. None.

• Cool 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
920 posts
7,495 battles

I was in a good mood Sunday afternoon, very relaxed and happy. I then thought "hmm I got time to play a few rounds," then laughed and laughed. No quicker way to ruin a good mood like playing WoWs on Sunday...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,842 posts
11,605 battles
9 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

It's weird. I unlocked the Seattle around noon and paid 200K credits to half train the captain. I was rocking with her for a few games thinking "Wow! She's another Cleveland!"  Then I take a break and come back a few hours later and can't even hit an island.

You obviously didn't make another sacrifice to RNGesus before starting up again. :Smile-_tongue:

Members
23,178 posts
5,841 battles
14 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

That's the problem right there, you took a break. That happens to me if I even go for a smoke lol.

Members
13 posts
3,272 battles

As someone who plays everyday and has come across this in the past .. its not an RNG thing at all its just that u have one bad round and it carries over to the next and before u know it u have had a few in a row .. What i do is when i have a bad round or two i take a 15 minute break go for a smoke or two an come back with a better head .. Then i seem to have a some good rounds an forget the bad one .. But also its about the fun we have and not just the good or bad .. As with life u have to take both in stride and just make the best of it .. 

Have a great day 

Members
2,229 posts
11,345 battles
17 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

This claim is based on a year's worth of data.

What's made tonight an extra special nightmare is that suddenly I can't hit anything in my new Seattle with a half-trained captain and about 2 hours ago RNG destroyed my gun accuracy. This afternoon I couldn't miss in the Seattle.

I have to find something else to do on Sunday nights.

It's just too painful.

:Smile_sad:

Shame on you.

You should be watching Fear The Walking Dead on Sunday nights.

Shame. Shame. Shame....

Beta Testers
295 posts
2,402 battles

Was great sinking clueless Tier 10 BBs last night in my Asashio, picking up High Caliber and 200k damage for a $1,000,000 profit in one game. 

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
2 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Shame on you.

You should be watching Fear The Walking Dead on Sunday nights.

Shame. Shame. Shame....

It was my favorite show for 7.5 years.  Then I stopped watching at the mid-season break in season 7.   Negan just made it too much of a downer to continue.

For the past two years the only thing I've watched is Animal Kingdom (and my guilty pleasure Below Deck: Mediterranean).

Members
2,229 posts
11,345 battles

I was talking about Fear The Walking Dead, the spinoff where Morgan moved to.

My wife and I watch Animal Kingdom. Funny thing is she heard about the show from a bunch of clients of hers. Old rich ladies love that show.  I guess the bad boy thing never dies with women after all.

• Funny 1