Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

(Nitpicking) Tier 10 Perma-camo

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles

I'm not making a post to bash the tier 10 permacamo idea, or price, etc. I really love the idea of investing in a ship you love to make it profitable to play. However, I'm here to complain about the visuals of the camos themselves. They are, after all, expensive camos, so I wish they were more special (visually). Sure, there are some cool ones (I really like Minotaur's) but many of them look just like all the other permacamos. I wish they were more vibrant and exciting, and unique to each ship- not the same one for each ship for every tree.

I wish we could have stuff like THIS:

867f1460-6699-11e8-99f0-d89d6715223c_1200x.thumb.jpg.fe376576dec4c9d298729cefa874fcca.jpg

86819ab4-6699-11e8-a9c4-d89d6715223c_1200x.thumb.jpg.275ae72b366367a9a61d3b593bd57742.jpg

That's what I'm talking about.

I am surprised that WG teased us with these amazing looking camos, for ships that are already in the game, and didn't add them. I would shell out some cash for them because they look that good.

What really set me off is Harugumo's camo. You can see it here. It really doesn't look like something that costs $23, that looks like just another free camo that they give out to everyone. It doesn't look special. It looks about as spicy as an avacado.

I know this isn't a serious issue at all, and I don't want to come across as greedy or whiny, but I do just wish that they would make permanent camos more special in the future, especially the tier 10s.  

• Cool 4

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
5,691 battles

I think it be cool if you could transmogrify your permacamo. I mean I paid $25 bucks for it, itd be nice to make my permacamo look like the azure lane for a couple days, team fire, ocean soul. 

Members
2,464 posts
9,302 battles
1 hour ago, LCPL4ever said:

I think it be cool if you could transmogrify your permacamo. I mean I paid $25 bucks for it, itd be nice to make my permacamo look like the azure lane for a couple days, team fire, ocean soul. 

You can do this by modifying camouflages.xml file.  It takes all of 10 minutes to learn how to do that.  

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
5,691 battles
8 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

You can do this by modifying camouflages.xml file.  It takes all of 10 minutes to learn how to do that.  

Cool, I'll give that a try!

Sign in to follow this