You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jayhawk226

[KRON] is recruiting

5 comments in this topic

[KRON]
[KRON]
Members
93 posts
2,966 battles

Good day.

[KRON] is a group of people who play World of Warships (I know, right?) but we have a few people on Discord who play other games (sacrilegious). We currently have a pretty active group of players who are working through Tier 8-10 on different nation tech trees. We currently division up every night with whomever is playing and we seem to get a couple of ops in as a clan each week. While this clan battle season we've only had a few battles, we did get one win in our rentals and a personal ships or two. We'd like to be ready for next season to go full bore and see how far we can get. 

We are looking for a group of new players who are can be active in NA server prime time. We are looking for people who want to be on Discord and talk with your clan mates. We are definitely an adult clan and sometimes the talk can be crazy/salty/sailor filled. So be prepared for bad language but it's not required. We do have people who play at different times.

If you are interested in joining or have further questions please don't hesitate to contact me or post in this thread.

[KRON]
[KRON]
Members
93 posts
2,966 battles

Hey all, just adding some info. We have had a group of our clan become inactive and we are looking to rebuild our member list with active team mates. Are you looking for a team who will hang out with you in Discord? Looking for some people to play randoms or Ops with? Well we might be the clan for you. We don't require a certain level of ship or a certain level of win rate. We are trying to learn to play this game and have some fun.

I like playing ops and others like playing randoms. I play tier 5 through 8 but we have some folks who are in T10 working on their ships. I tend to be the guy on the website learning about the events going on and letting the clan know. I watch videos and post them to discord for people to watch.

I am not great at this game. I am just a casual player. The clan has some better players and some people like me. 

Again, let me know in game or through a PM or post here. 

Thanks and have a great day.

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

A few questions:

(1) Do  you have any OFFICERS who play middle and late evenings, Pacific time zone? When you say "NA server prime time" I would assume the leadership is all mid-evening Eastern Time (i.e., done by 11pm Eastern)

(2) Does the clan's self-improvement program include AARs? If so, how often? After what kind of battles? Any minimum AAR attendance requirement?

(3) You mention discord. Are members required to use it when playing WoWS? Do you allow potential members to join the discord, or at least one channel of it, to ask questions, etc.?

(4) Does the clan have a website, or just use discord?

Thanks

N.B.: Regarding my personal status, WOLF7 is a "flag of convenience" that allows clan benefits for a solo player. I'm still looking for a late pacific time zone clan that's serious about playing well.

[KRON]
[KRON]
Members
93 posts
2,966 battles

We have a few players that I know of that play later. I, myself, am Central Time, but I head to bed early since I work early mornings. The later folks that play are either Pacific time or we have one player from China and speaks English. Honestly, I don't play as late as you do, so I would have to ask if there are others that play that late.

We currently do not do After Action Reports. I am not sure we have enough "top player" types that would be able to provide great tips. But, it's not a bad idea to think about because we do have some better players.

We have said in the past that Discord is required and that you must log in while playing but we have not enforced it too much, which has caused issues because let's be honest, how many people have clan chat up? It's something we are discussing and our recruitment is including the requirement so our new players will move the clan towards more discord.

There is no website, we use discord for most of our communication.

I'd be more inclined to call us casually concerned about playing better/well. Only a select few of us are committed to WOWs while the other leaders do like to play other games.