Captain_Kylere

Single Sign on question

7 comments in this topic

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

I play World of Tanks and Planes with email A and World of Warships with email B.

Right now, the launcher likes my WoWs account, so when I want to play tanks I have to let it log into that empty WoT account on Tanks, then exit the server, switch account and manually log into my WoT account. 

With the WGC launcher, how can I accommodate this reality? Is there a xml file I can change? Could I get my WoWs and WoT accounts put on the same login? 

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,121 posts
13,380 battles

the log into one log into all works only when all the games are registered to the same email account. That also allows logged in access to each forum, news website and Premium shop. I suspect the new combined launcher is set for accounts registered to one email.

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,804 battles

Its a known problem that they say they are working on.  Could be a while, but maybe by the end of the year since they are set to switch everyone to the WGC soon.

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,121 posts
13,380 battles

They can switch all they want to the WGC. I however use Razer Cortex game booster and will continue to do so! WG has no right to force any of us to use a specific launcher.

• Boring 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,152 posts
8,378 battles

After it logs you into the game under email A, disconnect from the server in-game through the Settings screen and it will take you to the login screen.  You can then enter email B and click Connect.  In the future, you can log in using WGC, click Disconnect from server, and then Connect - the login screen will remember email B.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,231 posts
9,570 battles

Yeah, as Pirate_Crew_98 that having to log into my main account is a royal pain. It is also a pain when I decide to see what is happening on the other servers for WoWS.

• Cool 1