You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jsharpe3

Seeking a Clan (from Canada)

4 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
38 posts
2,424 battles

Good morning community. I am looking to join a clan. I just started to play this game and still trying to get my sea legs lol. I'd appreciate a recruitment invite.

Thanks

Jason

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,166 battles

As a newbie (and I say that with affection - we were ALL newbies once) I wish I could recruit you into Navy Gaming America (NGA) but we have a "minimum battles fought" requirement and you are a bit shy of the number we allow. BUT I want to commend you on your prompt entry into the world of Clans (it took me a while before I went looking for "Team Play") and to tell you that I hope you find a good group to be a part of as you learn how to play the game (again, all of us had a learning curve we had to negotiate).

That said, you should give careful consideration to your next move before signing on to one clan or another because ALL CLANS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.

Ask youself...

1) WHAT IS IT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CLAN & WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT ?

Then...

2) DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON THE CLAN(s) YOU ARE LOOKING AT i.e. Look at stats of current clan members & those in their Sub-Clans.

AND...

3) DO NOT BE AFRAID TO DROP OUT OF A CLAN IF IT FAILS TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS - As Winston Churchill Once said -"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Most of all just remember - there are many 'Clans' on these seas, and you WILL eventually find the right fit for you (Clans with multiple Sub-clans won't even require you to go through the entire 'search' process...keep that in mind).

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

CIT_Happens - Recruiter, NGA

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[TURDS]
[TURDS]
Beta Testers
218 posts
4,963 battles

Just started? What's that aboot a?  Now to seal the deal, bacon beer maple syrup hockey curling.  That's right, here at The Sturdy Turds we speak Canadian.  We'll bring you in from the cold buddy.