You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Team Play?

31 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
1,264 battles

AFK's is something you just have to deal with, but sometimes people may still be connecting or, in some rare cases, the game is stuck in a never ending load screen (has happened to me before :^  )

Edited by ExecutiveToasterOven

[TIGRB]
Beta Testers
2,597 posts
21,831 battles

Sorry joey no such animal as team play , it's each player for themselves very rarely do you ever see a thing called team play. 

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,049 posts

Here is an example of team play. All you need is a bunch of people who have played together a lot before, communicate verbally, know each other's gameplay and capabilities well, and coordinate. Good luck with that. I've been in a clan for the better part of a year and have seen a clan member in a game perhaps three times. Only once was one on the same side as me.

Edited by Snargfargle

[H_]
Members
2,282 posts

Teams?  There are Teams in this game?  Now, if there were team objectives where divisions from clans were awarded based on team work........  Alas, tis but an arcade FPS at heart and so it shall remain....  Sorry OP, AFK's happen in every F2P I've ever participated in and they are mostly technical issues.........

One a game isn't too bad.   I've played other games where 3 or 4 happen in a 12 person drop and some were not technical.

Members
152 posts
9,683 battles

I see more team play in co-op than in random games because people play more aggressively there.  No verbal coms they just work together more often, not always that way but it has improved lately.  Because they play aggressively, you don't get hung out for slaughter.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,135 posts
22,237 battles

Just be the one man team

U35LdHb.jpg

ShUeGCM.jpg

[WOLF2]
Members
3,426 posts
15,041 battles
1 hour ago, Dartinbullets said:

I see more team play in co-op than in random games because people play more aggressively there.  No verbal coms they just work together more often, not always that way but it has improved lately.  Because they play aggressively, you don't get hung out for slaughter.

Spoiler Alert - They're not all people :)

Beta Testers
1,250 posts
9,086 battles

Want to stop AFKs? Have the WoWs launcher task kill facebook at game start and AFKs drop by 90%.

Spare me the 'technical issues' excuse. Might work on your parents for why you didn't do your chores but not here. 

Members
2,237 posts
509 battles
6 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Didn’t he have a rage post a while back .. I’m Quitting!! .. didn’t last long

yeah,,, too bad they always come back

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
16 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

812xKxV.jpg

Just for phun can you try making a reply for once with just words rather than these endlessly lame images?

Let's try to raise the quality of conversation here rather than drag it down.

:cap_like:

• Boring 1

[WOLF2]
Members
3,426 posts
15,041 battles
14 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Just for phun can you try making a reply for once with just words rather than these endlessly lame images?

Let's try to raise the quality of conversation here rather than drag it down.

:cap_like:

13 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

DVnCuaE.gif

Are you baiting people in order to make formal complaints about them?

Is it just me seeing a pattern?

• Cool 2

Members
152 posts
9,683 battles
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Didn’t he have a rage post a while back .. I’m Quitting!! .. didn’t last long

No, sorry was not me.  At least I don't remember doing something stupid like that but I am getting old lol.  I don't get angry at this game I like the game and just prefer co-op most of the time.  I not that great of a player and do better there.  I get impatient in the random games sometimes and so the co-ops are better for me.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
563 posts
12,703 battles
10 minutes ago, Dartinbullets said:

No, sorry was not me.  At least I don't remember doing something stupid like that but I am getting old lol.  I don't get angry at this game I like the game and just prefer co-op most of the time.  I not that great of a player and do better there.  I get impatient in the random games sometimes and so the co-ops are better for me.

This post did not refer to you @Dartinbullets.  He was referring to @TheGreatBlasto.  Blasto made a very public ragequit post a while back, but returned just a couple of days later.

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
1 hour ago, nagasakee said:

This post did not refer to you @Dartinbullets.  He was referring to @TheGreatBlasto.  Blasto made a very public ragequit post a while back, but returned just a couple of days later.

Just for the record, Blasto never ragequit. He was complaining to WG about nerfs.

Carry on.