You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDgamesD

Pirate Protection Coalition

9 comments in this topic

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
146 posts
5,950 battles

Avast ye, all ye whom sank a Pirate crew member or captain already, This call goes out to ye. 
Yer mission be simple: Tomorrow if ye encounter a Pirate Crew or Captain, Yer to protect them with yer life, keep them alive, and drive back the salty seamen after their treasure. 
Now of course some of you lot will probably be thinking pirates-of-the-caribbean-curse-of-the-black-pearl-orlando-bloom-johnny-depp-quote-gif.gif

And that It's not sporting to do so, or that it's the wrong thing to do, but 568c72e7806ec55144f3c01a3f1d03da.jpgBecause that's just the pirate thing to do! Fight dirty and never fairly.

After all screen-shot-2014-04-28-at-7-37-41-pm.png 

And besides though we weren't the lucky few to join their crew, we might as well to help them best the onslaught of lemmings chasing them. It's the thought that counts after all.

Image result for pirates of the caribbean memes

• Cool 4

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
26 minutes ago, TheDgamesD said:

Avast ye, all ye whom sank a Pirate crew member or captain already, This call goes out to ye. 
Yer mission be simple: Tomorrow if ye encounter a Pirate Crew or Captain, Yer to protect them with yer life, keep them alive, and drive back the salty seamen after their treasure. 
Now of course some of you lot will probably be thinking pirates-of-the-caribbean-curse-of-the-black-pearl-orlando-bloom-johnny-depp-quote-gif.gif

And that It's not sporting to do so, or that it's the wrong thing to do, but 568c72e7806ec55144f3c01a3f1d03da.jpgBecause that's just the pirate thing to do! Fight dirty and never fairly.

After all screen-shot-2014-04-28-at-7-37-41-pm.png 

And besides though we weren't the lucky few to join their crew, we might as well to help them best the onslaught of lemmings chasing them. It's the thought that counts after all.

Image result for pirates of the caribbean memes

Nah, NEED MORE FREE DOUBLOONS!

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
146 posts
5,950 battles
5 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

Wait....why should I give up more free doubloons?

For the cause!

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
146 posts
5,950 battles
1 minute ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

They really should pin this thread. :)

It's what I've been doing all weekend, worked to save/help fem a few games back

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Any help would be appreciated.  Even just picking the lot off as they focus and give chase :)

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
146 posts
5,950 battles
Just now, Optio_Praetorii said:

Any help would be appreciated.  Even just picking the lot off as they focus and give chase :)

Will do! and have been doing ;3

• Cool 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,071 posts
5,691 battles
1 minute ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

I'm guilty of making some bad choices in regards to winning the entire match in an effort to get to a pirate so I could drop a load of torps in his belly.

I did see one match where a pirate Haida somehow ended the match unscathed. Was very impressed with that pirate. DDs don't like to be touched, and an extremely good game (which this pirate had) as a DD you really don't want to ever be touched, but running DDs even my best games I'm like a choir boy in a Catholic church.