You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vorlonagent

Should I switch sides after 75 loyalty?

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
61 posts
2,704 battles

I have 75 loyalty with the Eagles.  Should I switch to Sharks to build loyalty with them?  Are there post-75 rewards for staying true to your school?

[FML]
Members
1,911 posts
10,598 battles
3 minutes ago, vorlonagent said:

I have 75 loyalty with the Eagles.  Should I switch to Sharks to build loyalty with them?  Are there post-75 rewards for staying true to your school?

Not that I know of. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,781 posts
2,670 battles

You can earn more Loyalty, but there are no more token rewards after 75. 

I switched, and I feel dirty.

• Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
6,612 posts
9,552 battles
8 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

You can earn more Loyalty, but there are no more token rewards after 75. 

I switched, and I feel dirty.

I switched for strictly mercenary reasons. It's amazing how much oil I garnered from all the crates I've been awarded and bought during this event. I thought that all that oil would go to waste but they are expanding the Clan Base so there will be new buildings to build soon.

One would have thought that most of the early Sharks would have switched to Eagles to get more tokens but the Sharks are still winning.

Edited by Snargfargle

[SYN]
Members
3,107 posts
14,261 battles

With Sharks you get at least a bonus crate for winning each day.  So wait for the offer and switch.

You dont get anything extra staying with Eagles

[-K-]
Members
644 posts
5,292 battles

Id swap. You have max loyalty, plus with the sharks steam roll wins, getting a free crate per day is also a nice addition.

[INTEL]
Members
737 posts
8,222 battles
37 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

With Sharks you get at least a bonus crate for winning each day.  So wait for the offer and switch.

I've been starting with the day with Eagles, then take the offer to go to Sharks.  A crate for swapping and a crate for winning.

• Cool 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
48 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I switched for strictly mercenary reasons. It's amazing how much oil I garnered from all the crates I've been awarded and bought during this event. I thought that all that oil would go to waste but they are expanding the Clan Base so there will be new buildings to build soon.

One would have thought that most of the early Sharks would have switched to Eagles to get more tokens but the Sharks are still winning.

But it is alot closer. But I switched to eagles and swapped back when it was offered so I could get the crate. My clan is trying to get to 40 man size.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,534 posts
13,557 battles
2 hours ago, vorlonagent said:

At this stage in the game, I'd rather be consistently wrong than be right for 2 days 

Whatever you do, don't make any sudden moves - the whole thing could explode in your FACE :)

[PVE]
Members
1,965 posts
18,342 battles
3 hours ago, Camo68 said:

I (as did many others based on the comments) misunderstood Dasha's video & thought the deal was win 3 games & get the prizes...as opposed to the Eagles having to win 3 days...so I switched & when I didn't get the rewards I was like, "oh well...was gonna switch after 75 loyalty to sharks anyway so no big deal"...in fact after day 15 I decided to stay w/Eagles until the deadline to see if they managed to pull off even 1 day of victory (due to all the sharks switching after maxing loyalty...which of course they didn't) because there was a prize for just that...& every day I was an Eagle I didn't miss out on the extra crate for winning because just by getting the 1250 point (or sometimes a little extra that wasn't too hard to grind out) I was able to get on the top 1000 leaderboard & get the extra crate for that. ..& yes...you read that right...many days the top 1000 leaderboard for the Eagles was less than the 1250 required for the 4th container.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,965 posts
18,342 battles
57 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

"Loyalty."  What a joke.  No point in staying on the same team at all.

Well...there is a point...up to a point. If you don't have $ to buy any containers you need to stay loyal up to 75 tokens for 1 team or the other to get the T10 camo. If you start w/the same team every day & change every day for 25 days you can get 75 tokens for 1 team that way but if you keep picking a different team & switch every time you will end up w/out 75 tokens for either team & miss out on the free T10 camo.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,066 posts
5,644 battles

Franky I have no idea. These factional things have no appeal to me. But when I choose a side I stick with it regardless. And since you asked you should too.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,368 posts
21,808 battles
4 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

Franky I have no idea. These factional things have no appeal to me. But when I choose a side I stick with it regardless. And since you asked you should too.

Yea that's what I did.  Eagle Eagle fly fly fly!

[SDIWO]
Members
1,066 posts
5,644 battles
16 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

Yea that's what I did.  Eagle Eagle fly fly fly!

zdaroyc8rx6plxp5fsxw_shaq_laughs.gif

Edited by LubzinNJ
  • Funny 1