Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Standard Battle Madness

3 comments in this topic

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,544 posts
15,750 battles

How do you teach players how to win? Another 4 v 2, 300 point lead and all four just rush in and eat torps or get kranked and lose. Had they simply afk'd….the greens win going away. Say something...reported. mind numbing.

Members
3,042 posts
1,921 battles
18 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

How do you teach players how to win? Another 4 v 2, 300 point lead and all four just rush in and eat torps or get kranked and lose. Had they simply afk'd….the greens win going away. Say something...reported. mind numbing.

On my end, a decent team, a lemming train enemy team that got slaughtered when they came back to defend their base, and me in my Myoko in the middle of the action, barely any damage taken for once, and a very appreciated Kraken.

You win some, you lose some I guess. The battle before was a steamroll the opposite way, and Tier IX.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,544 posts
15,750 battles
2 minutes ago, legoboy0401 said:

On my end, a decent team, a lemming train enemy team that got slaughtered when they came back to defend their base, and me in my Myoko in the middle of the action, barely any damage taken for once, and a very appreciated Kraken.

You win some, you lose some I guess. The battle before was a steamroll the opposite way, and Tier IX.

ya, an earlier game we had a deal where we should have been slaughtered, but for the skill of a good and ambitious red dd, it forced all back to the base and we rolled them ….only because an enemy DD forced us to play well. weird.

Sign in to follow this