You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MagicMikeV

Kamikaze R / Fujin

39 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
108 posts
5,351 battles

WG,

Now that the T-61 is finally out and is taking the spotlight off of the Kamikaze R / Fujin as a “considered OP seal clubber”, can you please re-release them both to the premium shop for those of us that missed out on them? Thanks.

Edited by MagicMikeV
Change title
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[-SYN-]
Alpha Tester
1,119 posts
4,715 battles

T-61 is a Tier VI so can't really be called a seal clubber. The Fujin and Kamikaze may make it back into the game as a reward ship one day, but they must likely wouldn't have their camouflage. You'll never see them in the shop.

[SYN]
Members
1,378 posts
15,375 battles

Santa boxes only.  Do you feel lucky?

Edited by Warped_1

[PLPT]
Members
65 posts
4,607 battles

The T61 isn't OP. Granted, I haven't played her, but playing against her in similar ships, she's easy to kill.

Beta Testers
1,227 posts
8,640 battles

I've insisted for awhile now that the Fujin and the Kazee need to be bumped to T6. These two boats likely constitute more loss of entry level players saying "f -it" and uninstalling the game than any other, and I'd bet money on it.

• Bad 2

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles
1 hour ago, MagicMikeV said:

WG,

Now that the T-61 is finally out and is taking the spotlight off of the Kamikaze R / Fujin as a “considered OP seal clubber”, can you please re-release them both to the premium shop for those of us that missed out on them? Thanks.

NOPE   ! ! ! ! !

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles

After what I did to earn the kami in that last contest...you should have to walk on hot coals then eat them to get that ship.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
108 posts
5,351 battles

Don’t be so negative people. When there is money to be made, they WILL re-release them both. It’s inevitable. Just like Nikolai I was to never return, yet I received one from a Santa crate. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,570 posts
12,250 battles

As owner of all three, and having an 8 kill game in one. No....

They are THE OP ship bar none.

6 fish every 34 seconds....

Guns that surprise destroyers and burn battleships...

And low detection...

Never going to happen.

Edited by dEsTurbed1
Corrected torpedo reload speed

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,842 posts
4,814 battles
1 hour ago, MagicMikeV said:

WG,

1 hour ago, KingCakeBaby said:

T-61 is a Tier VI so can't really be called a seal clubber. The Fujin and Kamikaze may make it back into the game as a reward ship one day, but they must likely wouldn't have their camouflage. You'll never see them in the shop.

46 minutes ago, Scotty_SE said:

I've insisted for awhile now that the Fujin and the Kazee need to be bumped to T6. These two boats likely constitute more loss of entry level players saying "f -it" and uninstalling the game than any other, and I'd bet money on it.

13 minutes ago, MagicMikeV said:

Don’t be so negative people. When there is money to be made, they WILL re-release them both. It’s inevitable. Just like Nikolai I was to never return, yet I received one from a Santa crate. 

I'd just like to point out that there are three of them.:Smile-_tongue:

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles
2 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Not going to happen.

SPLdclq.gif

that poor dog on the side...like wth man no popcorn, no beer for me...….

Members
605 posts
7,221 battles
2 hours ago, MagicMikeV said:

WG,

I would be fine with it.  Ship is far from OP, it is the captain that makes it so.  Put it back in the store.

55 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

As owner of all three, and having an 8 kill game in one. No....

They are THE OP ship bar none.

6 fish every 24 seconds....

Guns that surprise destroyers and burn battleships...

And low detection...

Never going to happen.

Then you would know a 24 second torpedo reload is 100% not possible.  You either made a typo, your math is off, or are just trying to exaggerate.

Base reload is 47 seconds.  Even with TAE and a somehow astoundingly unrealistic 1% health using AR taking another 19% off your reload you would only be down to 34 seconds.  

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,143 posts
13,510 battles

No Either earn them in contest like most did or hope for good luck in a giveaway event. Also they are not over powered on their own they require a skilled human and a lot of luck to do well and survive.

• Bad 1

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
41 minutes ago, Aeries1 said:

I would be fine with it.  Ship is far from OP, it is the captain that makes it so.  Put it back in the store.

Then you would know a 24 second torpedo reload is 100% not possible.  You either made a typo, your math is off, or are just trying to exaggerate.

Base reload is 47 seconds.  Even with TAE and a somehow astoundingly unrealistic 1% health using AR taking another 19% off your reload you would only be down to 34 seconds.  

yeah. With TAE only, it's 42.3(or 42.7, I can't remember) seconds.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,377 posts
21,911 battles
4 hours ago, APA_204 said:

After what I did to earn the kami in that last contest...you should have to walk on hot coals then eat them to get that ship.

Yes, the peals contest was fun.

But the most difficult were the tasks to earn the OG ARP Kongo and Myoko.  Only IJN and USN ships available, plus tasks such as sinking 20 DD's? (or something like that), plus fires....now that was kinda a grind.  And then they just handed them out to everyone like bad colds in winter.

Edited by slokill_1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,570 posts
12,250 battles
4 hours ago, Aeries1 said:

Typo

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,570 posts
12,250 battles
4 hours ago, Aeries1 said:

Corrected it to 34 sec...

It's still insane....

Members
564 posts
630 battles
9 hours ago, MagicMikeV said:

WG,

Nope...

Give some of the original peeps, the ones that funded the game, a thing. Or, let me enjoy my FujKamR a lil longer ;)... 

Seriously tho, I want my OG Shimakaze/Kag/Fubuki back. The IJN DD line blows because of the bit..ing of the BB heavy players.

Edited by this_might_be_slak__

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,333 posts
11,852 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 6:38 PM, Scotty_SE said:

I honestly imagine T5 MM does a lot more damage than that destroyer.

[INTEL]
Members
769 posts
8,341 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 4:46 PM, MagicMikeV said:

WG,

What I read is, WG, I like seal clubbing.  Sell me another club with spikes on it.

And, it's been just a week since T-61 was first released.  And then only to those with $100 to spend.

[TSPC]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,588 battles

The T61 doesn't even come close to the Kami sisters as far as being OP is concerned. They're still one of the best ships tier for tier in the game, and T61 is only really just "decent" 

Members
663 posts
7,302 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 6:03 PM, CAPTMUDDXX said:

No Either earn them in contest like most did or hope for good luck in a giveaway event. Also they are not over powered on their own they require a skilled human and a lot of luck to do well and survive.

So you're saying "It's not the size of your ship, but the Captain who's sailing it":Smile_facepalm::)

I agree that a ship it's OP unless the skipper has the knowledge and skill to exploit its strengths. 

Well anyway, It doesn't seem OP'd when that Ranger makes you his special project or seldom being top Tier and all.

• Funny 1