You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Sharks Tokens / Loyalty math

13 comments in this topic

Members
2,461 posts
9,300 battles

I did not have much time to play lately, so thus far my Sharks loyalty count is 34/75, with 45 tokens awarded.  I see that event is over next week, 8/21.

Realistically, how much loyalty can be gained on daily basis, and what has to happen to max it out?  Can I still get to 75 in few remaining days, or it's out of reach?  I'd love to be able to get one of those permanent camos that cost 125 tokens.  Does anyone know if those camos will be available for doubloons after the event?

[FGNE]
Members
627 posts
3,203 battles

It is my understanding tha at best you can get 5 loyalty points each day.

3 daily loyalty

2 recruiter rejection loyalty

I think your best bet are premium containers 

EDIT: well you might have a chance if 21 lasts all day, I mean if the event ends on the 21->22 night.

Edited by CO_Valle

[WOLF9]
Members
9,414 posts
4,243 battles

Max. 5 Loyalty points per day.

The only reason to build Loyalty is to accumulate tokens.  Tokens can also be had from crates in the Premium Shop (10/10 per $5 crate).

What would you buy with those tokens?

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles

if you  can swing it, the 5 box set for $25 will give 50 tokens for both red and blue. 12  or 24 of the good flags per box as well

Members
2,461 posts
9,300 battles
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

What would you buy with those tokens?

Permanent camouflage that is sold for 125 tokens.  But if said camouflage is available for doubloons, I would not care for tokens, especially if I have to spend real money to get the right amount.

Members
2,461 posts
9,300 battles
2 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

rather late to be concerned about that

Better late than never.  At least now I can tell there's not enough time, so I will no longer be concerned about that.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,414 posts
4,243 battles

It's a good perma-camo, though ugly as sin.  I bought one for Des Moines, even though I don't have her yet.   I believe the Doubloon permacamo is not as good, but don't quote me.

The Stars & Stripes consumable camo is quite good.  A bought a batch of those for 50 tokens.  And the little crates are useful.  No interest in the eye candy.

Edited by iDuckman

[HYDRO]
Members
3,242 posts
4,810 battles

It's 5 loyalty/day. Counting the 21st too allows you to get 20 loyalty, putting you on the 50 loyalty reward. You will therefore get 50 more tokens.

This puts you at 95 tokens. If you want the camo you will have to get 3 premium containers for the event to reach the tokens needed. So you will  be getting the permacamo  about 50% off compared to the normal price, as well as at least 36 dragon flags.

Hope this puts things into perspective.

Even if you don't get the camo, you can spend  the 95 tokens  gained normally on event containers, stocking up on coal/flags/camo.

• Cool 1

Members
2,461 posts
9,300 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

It's 5 loyalty/day. Counting the 21st too allows you to get 20 loyalty, putting you on the 50 loyalty reward. You will therefore get 50 more tokens.

This puts you at 95 tokens. If you want the camo you will have to get 3 premium containers for the event to reach the tokens needed. So you will  be getting the permacamo  about 50% off compared to the normal price, as well as at least 36 dragon flags.

Even if you don't get the camo, you can spend  the 95 tokens  gained normally on event containers, stocking up on coal/flags/camo.

Thank you, this is very informative post with useful intel.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,862 posts
6 hours ago, iDuckman said:

It's a good perma-camo, though ugly as sin.  I bought one for Des Moines, even though I don't have her yet.   I believe the Doubloon permacamo is not as good, but don't quote me.

The Stars & Stripes consumable camo is quite good.  A bought a batch of those for 50 tokens.  And the little crates are useful.  No interest in the eye candy.

The bonus's are the same.  You just don't have to spend 4000 doubloons to get them!   (Des Moines perma-camo.)  I already have my DM perma cam- for 4k gold- but may just pick up the Worcester one, even though it IS ugly as eff, just to save myself the 4k doubloons on the non-fugly one.   I don't even have Dallas yet, much less Worcester- but you never know.

Yeah, I think the rest of my tokens are going to get dumped into stars n stripes, and event 1 shot camos.  Great bonuses!   Maybe a few crates just to gather more coal.  (which I'll use to buy the signals I'm always chronically low on- or some radar special upgrades!)

[WOLF9]
Members
9,414 posts
4,243 battles

Remember that the Arsenal Coupons reset when 0.7.8 drops, so use them before Wednesday.

I've been getting a crapton of Econ signals from Resources and Go Navy! crates so may defer them till next month.  Hmmm.  Special Upgrades....

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
8 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

8 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

Thank you, this is very informative post with useful intel.

The event ends on the 21st, but WG didn't tell us if that was at 3am the morning of the 21st, where you will end up 4 loyalty (50 tokens) short of 95 tokens at 50 loyalty OR if it ends at 3am on the 22nd, right as the patch is dropping, meaning you won't have time to use the tokens. Unfortunately, it looks like you will be just short unless you buy a lot of Premium Go Navy crates at $5 each. Getting 5 Premium Go Navy crates (50 tokens each for both teams) is slightly more than the Type 20 T10 perma-camo you get in game. So unless you really like how the Eagle and Shark perma-camo looks, better to get the Type 20 in game for less. 

The Sharks/Eagles perma-camo gives the same bonus as the Type 20 T10 perma-camo that you can get in game.  The T10 perma-camo is roughly $23 in doubloons at normal prices, less for doubloon sales. WG has had ONE camo sale that included perma-camo, which is how Fletcher got his DM perma-camo below for 4k gold. We do not know if WG will do that again or not.

In any case, keep earning loyaly, I would switch teams to earn more and use the tokens to buy one use camos. Or have them turn into 50k credits per token.

2 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

The bonus's are the same.  You just don't have to spend 4000 doubloons to get them!   (Des Moines perma-camo.)  I already have my DM perma cam- for 4k gold- but may just pick up the Worcester one, even though it IS ugly as eff, just to save myself the 4k doubloons on the non-fugly one.   I don't even have Dallas yet, much less Worcester- but you never know.

Yeah, I think the rest of my tokens are going to get dumped into stars n stripes, and event 1 shot camos.  Great bonuses!   Maybe a few crates just to gather more coal.  (which I'll use to buy the signals I'm always chronically low on- or some radar special upgrades!)

That 20% off perma-camo sale happened once and WG has not said if it will happen again. Normally, T10 perma-camo is 5k doubloons.

BTW, like @iDuckman said, the Arsenal coupons get refreshed on the 22nd, when the patch drops. So you could spend your -25% special upgrade coupon now (12,750 coal for a special upgrade) and get it refreshed on the 22nd.