You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Commitment to Legendary Modules

31 comments in this topic

[H_]
Members
2,438 posts
3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

It is not like the Unique Upgrade missions are going away. They will be permanent per WG and the missions will be refreshed in Dec as the mission code dictated the Dec 31st end date. Just play your ships as you want and eventually you will get the UU as it is all things you get by playing. The mission works in all modes, so you don't even have to worry about that.

That's true and thanks for the reminder.

No, I'm going to finish this ship and I seriously doubt I'll play it again.....  We don't do clan battles and we aren't playing tier 9 or 10 anymore.  We get drug up into 9 and 10 but we have decided to only play 5 through 8 till the meta situation changes or FO76 drops.......then, a several month break........?????  Who knows.

[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
631 posts
5,872 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 11:35 AM, Reymu said:

100K XP after modifiers, 8mil credits, 15K FXP, a 4th time-consuming one, then earn 40k base XP.

That's what, well over 100 battles? I got plenty of the Papa papa and Zulu flags, but eesh. Want to get it for Shima, Kurfurst, Yamato, Zao, and Z-52, but what a time sink!

Its a time sink if you plan on trying to grind them out. Just play your ships normally and they will come with time, not like you have anything else to do with tier 10 ships.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

I got my yamato and monty upgrades in co-op while chasing the easy halsey co-ops in less than a month. Took 2 captains from 15 to 19 and now a 3rd to 16 and still aint done with halsey grind lol

[INTEL]
Members
10,641 posts
29,974 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, Reymu said:

100K XP after modifiers, 8mil credits, 15K FXP, a 4th time-consuming one, then earn 40k base XP.

That's what, well over 100 battles? I got plenty of the Papa papa and Zulu flags, but eesh. Want to get it for Shima, Kurfurst, Yamato, Zao, and Z-52, but what a time sink!

LOL. I am doing it in coop. Time sink? Gonna take me months. The main issue is the 15K free XP, which of the various rewards in coop is the smallest relative to the payout you can get properly flagged in a Random match. 

I am really only interested in Yammy and Shima, and since I plan to do some Ranked Shima til I get tired of the radar walls, it might actually be not too bad.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,873 posts
9,526 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

LOL. I am doing it in coop. Time sink? Gonna take me months. The main issue is the 15K free XP, which of the various rewards in coop is the smallest relative to the payout you can get properly flagged in a Random match. 

I am really only interested in Yammy and Shima, and since I plan to do some Ranked Shima til I get tired of the radar walls, it might actually be not too bad.

Who has the patience to do all that in co-op? Didn't think anyone does.

Has me kinda grateful for the Arsenal. Coal buys Frosty Fir Tree camos, big help for the 3rd part, as well as Papa papa flags saved just for that. Maybe I'll add Kraken flags, if not grinding another T7-9.

[H_]
Members
2,438 posts

I am doing the Shima right now...  last game was 75K and that's 211 Free XP...   You need 15K so....15,000/211= 71 games or the same scores.....  That never happens !  I'm nearly 200 games in to this process just to get to this point.  The last section of base XP is far worse !

Is the Upgrade even remotely worth it?  If you'all have it let me know because this isn't a grind:  it's a misery and waste of time....  Let me know cause there is no way to determine what "is valuable...."  Thanks.

Edited by Asym_KS