Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
yankyaeger

Scenarios - Can they be reset, after achieving 5 stars?

8 comments in this topic

[GWG]
Members
45 posts
8,584 battles

Simply suggesting that the scenarios be reset maybe every 90 days (in regards to rewards) so that those that have already maxed the 5 star rating may actually get additional rewards, maybe every 90 days (or every quarter (3 months)).

WOWS could even change them up as a 2nd/3rd tier sort of thing. Meaning just replace certain aspects of the rewards (after 1st go round; like 10pt captains) and replace with something else, maybe of lesser value. Just something. 

I am probably not the only player who has 5 starred every scenario, but I like to play them -- prefer to get something for the stars I achieve ---even if I would have to wait 90 days or so, to be able to have a chance of getting something for them again. Yall do ranked on a rotation/time basis, clan wars same, events ...etc...which is why I think it should be relatively easy to set up a reset time frame on the scenarios. 

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Edited by yankyaeger

[TBW]
Members
7,883 posts
14,400 battles

Didn't they do something like this once already? I think they will do something again.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,607 posts
16,687 battles

You can play them as often as you like for the week they are up and then in division/team when they are not. You get all you are going to get with every win 5 stars are not the only limit I have seen is the 45 minute wait or 75k credit fee to use the same ship again right away!

[NG-NL]
Members
5,839 posts
9,463 battles

A simple credits reward would be fine after the first 5 stars, if do 5-stars again.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,757 posts
4,299 battles

Narai was reset when it was re-introduced.  On the previous round of Scenarios they did a type of reset with Missions. e.g. 5-star it and get in the top 5 and you get a nice reward, repeatable 5? times per day.  

In a sense, Ops are their own reward:  Random-like XP for bot battles. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
4,893 battles

They run missions for 5-starring it.  And then there is the daily 3 or 5x reward for 3 starring the weekly operation 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,114 posts
11 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Narai was reset when it was re-introduced.  On the previous round of Scenarios they did a type of reset with Missions. e.g. 5-star it and get in the top 5 and you get a nice reward, repeatable 5? times per day.  

In a sense, Ops are their own reward:  Random-like XP for bot battles. 

No...it wasn't.

Hdn1uDN.png

Edited by awiggin

Sign in to follow this