Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Alxeandr Misko - Great gobs of technique

4 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,038 posts

One very talented individual... I often wish folks who played acoustic like this would add a bit of amp at some point in the tune... there's no denying this guy's talent, that much is for sure..

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,179 posts
11,528 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

add a bit of amp

Not sure what you mean here my friend . There is a pick up across the sound hole and a mic showing inside the sound box with two plugs near the bottom for those to be hook up to an amp . Thus I would think that he does use one on at least some pieces of music that he does .  I do like some songs that he does just not all (same goes for almost all bands and solo artists in my case ; the main exception being Leo Kottke guitar wise) . 

:Smile_honoring:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,038 posts
5 hours ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Not sure what you mean here my friend . There is a pick up across the sound hole and a mic showing inside the sound box with two plugs near the bottom for those to be hook up to an amp . Thus I would think that he does use one on at least some pieces of music that he does .  I do like some songs that he does just not all (same goes for almost all bands and solo artists in my case ; the main exception being Leo Kottke guitar wise) . 

:Smile_honoring:

I think it would interesting if at key (emotional) points in the song he'd turn up the amplification, along the lines of a slightly distorted sound. With all the electronics available these day, he might fine a truckload of new sounds. Some songs just need to be turned up to eleven.

Having played 12 string, 6 string acoustic and a cheap les-paul copy for many years, I am deeply impressed with his skills. 

Maybe he's very comfortable with his sound as it is... I just found the guy so I'll have to go through his extensive videos and album(s). 

Sign in to follow this