Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AmiraldelaMarineInternet

I regret not buying the Graf Zeppelin

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
6,091 battles

I didn't buy it since it was functionally DOA, but after seeing what it's become, I regret not buying it. I wonder if WG will re-release it during Gamescom 2018.

Does anyone else regret not buying it? We're 4 days away from exactly one year after the first release.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,519 posts
12,810 battles

No, they are not selling premium CVs until the CV rework is complete, as per Sub_Octavian.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,141 posts
5,949 battles

i regret not getting winfast and kutuzov when i had the chance,the GZ too,now she is a rare monster.

at least i got giulio before she vanished.

Edited by Cruxdei

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,851 posts
21,057 battles

The Graf is the only premium CV I don't own so the completionist in me regrets not getting her. To be fair it was only on sale a very short while and the only thing that stopped me was it seemed pointless since there was no German CV line to pursue. Still on the fence about whether I want to get her or not but lean more towards "no". 

[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
126 posts
4,119 battles

Graf Zepplin in its current state appears to be WarGaming rewarding those who gave them money even though the ship was basically crapDOA. It started as crap, and then got buffed into oblivion coupled with AP bombs. I hope they never sell it again and rebalance the ships first. When a ship punches almost 10% beyond avg, something is clearly wrong. 

[SIM]
Members
3,780 posts
6,275 battles

I don’t regret not buying it. I skipped it because WG was trying to do us all dirty, and while they’ve gotten better since then, the situation was still dodgy and regrettable. 

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
432 posts
2,974 battles
18 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

I regret being a day :etc_swear:ing late to buy Kutuzov. So at least you are not alone.  

I was away from home the day they stopped selling it and the Belfast, much sad and regret for sticking to my  credo of not buying a premium of a level i didnt have in the mainline

Sign in to follow this