Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NashW8

Venting

16 comments in this topic

[-AGW-]
Members
830 posts
11,643 battles

It's amateur hour out there. What is going on? Some holiday I don't know about or just regular weekend?

Sorry, this is not constructive, but neither is going for A on Neighbours. Every. Single.Time.

[NNC]
Members
2,088 posts
10,364 battles

A for neighbours is actually a good cap to defend with maybe 1-2bb,1-2cl/ca, 1dd. Since there is still enemy ships that go there and deny. If your talkig about a lemming train then yes. That is bad. But doesnt usually matter what cap it is since your just abandoning half the map

[-AGW-]
Members
830 posts
11,643 battles

It's just one cap. The other caps are across open water. You get murdered at least 75% of the time if the other team uses cover at C. After hundreds of games on this map I think one can spot some trends...

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

From South Spawn going A can work. But it's the "Secondary option" those ships need to be cutting across the inside of the island and supporting the B push. They're supposed to "flee" into A when they draw too much fire from supporting B. 

North Spawn? Fast Cruisers, BCs, fast Battleships only; DD's not apply. CB is better for North. 

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles

Sometimes you just get Red teams that are better than your team...happens lots.  Most don't know trends. 

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
9 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

From South Spawn going A can work. But it's the "Secondary option" those ships need to be cutting across the inside of the island and supporting the B push. They're supposed to "flee" into A when they draw too much fire from supporting B. 

North Spawn? Fast Cruisers, BCs, fast Battleships only; DD's not apply. CB is better for North. 

Too complicated.

[-AGW-]
Members
830 posts
11,643 battles
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Sometimes you just get Red teams that are better than your team...happens lots.  Most don't know trends. 

Actually they are usually the same mix of doofuses and geniuses. But why put yourself at a disadvantage from the start?

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

Too complicated.

South Spawn A Pushes are usually have slow dreadnoughts push across the H/I line fully concealed unable to shoot at anything. They just need to be lead Up the 4/5 Line. 

But getting players to scratch the paint is a different story. 

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
1 minute ago, NashW8 said:

Actually they are usually the same mix of doofuses and geniuses. But why put yourself at a disadvantage from the start?

Yup.  Free to play game. What can you expect? 

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
1 minute ago, Ivlerlin said:

South Spawn A Pushes are usually have slow dreadnoughts push across the H/I line fully concealed unable to shoot at anything. They just need to be lead Up the 4/5 Line. 

But getting players to scratch the paint is a different story. 

Truth

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,142 posts
5,955 battles

is this the venting thread?

i want reviews of alaska,how much time we need to wait for WG to allow the CCs and other dudes to play her instead of letting them stare at her as a portqueen?

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
17 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

is this the venting thread?

i want reviews of alaska,how much time we need to wait for WG to allow the CCs and other dudes to play her instead of letting them stare at her as a portqueen?

Alaska will be fine once she's released. She'll be like the Graf Spee just less Secondary Batteries by per portion; but T9? But who knows, they could be Massachusetts levels of RoF once release occurs (range OTOH..). 

[PVE]
Members
3,251 posts
21,599 battles
3 hours ago, NashW8 said:

It's amateur hour out there. What is going on? Some holiday I don't know about or just regular weekend?

Sorry, this is not constructive, but neither is going for A on Neighbours. Every. Single.Time.

Better than going A on Okinawa or Islands of Ice or Mountain Range (talk about being out of the match) & then all the ships that lemming there just wanna stay tucked away there for the rest of the battle even after all the red ships are cleared out...rage inducing.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
728 posts
1,897 battles

You didn't indicate if you communicated in chat during the game and they ignored you, or did you not say anything and just assumed everyone knew what they were doing and/or were mind-readers?  As a newer player, I appreciate helpful advice and strategies.  What I can't stand is no one saying anything about strategy until it's clear our team will be on the losing side, then suddenly chat blows up with cussing and insulting remarks.

Sign in to follow this