You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Surgical02

Can I take the survey again?

7 comments in this topic

[ORKS]
[ORKS]
Members
9 posts
3,510 battles

I just took the silly little survey.. 'on a scale of 1 to 5' nonsense...

Why don't we have team wide voice comm? Why are divisions so limited (oh yea 3 guys can coordinate against 12)? Why can I see a ship further out and and behind a ship that just went predator style invisible.... How is this game not broken?

• Bad 5

[5D5]
Members
2,408 posts
15,027 battles

In game voice chat would be more toxic than the current system and it looks like you'd be subjected to a heavy dose of it.

If you think a group of highly skilled players can't impact a battle with 3 players you'll certainly see a match tilted once you start letting more into the same division.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,844 battles

There is in game voice chat but it has been disabled. It was buggy and causing problems so they stopped its use. Not sure if they are working on fixing it, probably a low priority. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,766 posts
7,712 battles
3 hours ago, Surgical02 said:

I just took the silly little survey.. 'on a scale of 1 to 5' nonsense...YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LEARN A THING 

Why don't we have team wide voice comm?CHAT IS BAD ENOUGH..CAN YOU IMAGINE  Why are divisions so limited (oh yea 3 guys can coordinate against 12)?.. YEA THEY ACTUALLY CAN .. THEY ARE IN VOICE COMMUNICATION A BIG ADVANTAGE MORE BECAUSE WOULD INFLUENCE WIN RATES TO MUCH IF MORE THAN 3   Why can I see a ship further out and and behind a ship that just went predator style invisible....BECAUSE EACH SHIP HAS ITS OWN DETECTION RANGE ..LEARN THE MECHANIC How is this game not broken?BECAUSE LOTS OF PLAYERS KNOW HOW THE GAME WORKS ...ITS ABOUT FUN AND IT IS ....LEARN DA GAME MECHANICS 

[-WPG-]
Members
975 posts
3,913 battles
24 minutes ago, Surgical02 said:

I accept he answers thus far, but what about the visibility nonsense?

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Detection

A ship, when firing, is detected to it max gun range.  If it stops firing, it's detection range goes back to it's base range.  What you experienced is a ship that either stopped firing to stop being detected, or it went behind smoke or an island. 

Diagram_showing_relationship_between_detection_range_and_view_range.png

Edited by DouglasMacAwful
  • Cool 2