You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

We should have a "Kill the Pinks" Event

36 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,733 battles

Talk about an epic event? Instead of sending pinks to co-op, make them event fodder. Award containers for sinking the pink......

Thoughts? 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 10

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,314 battles

How about a game strike event for better maps and etc.  ? ? ? 

• Cool 1

Members
2,632 posts
2,738 battles

Rewards are too easy get and punishes those who simply made an accident. At best the rewards would be like one standard camo per kill, but it's pink in color. 

• Cool 1

Members
855 posts
3,733 battles

Pinks should be punished. I feel like this is a nice event, my original idea is to make the low WR guy on the team a pirate lol

Edited by Slumlord_Cheeto
  • Bad 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,404 posts
4,087 battles
4 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Pinks should be punished. I feel like this is a nice event, my original idea is to make the low WR guy on the team a pirate lol

As a person who has gone pink a few times on the sea, whether it be by my computer disconnecting me or me blowing up an ally in careless fire, I believe that adding more consequences to a pink player is...bad, especially for those who don't pink very often.

If anything, the fear of being pink might force even more passive play as everybody stays away from each other and far away from the battlefield.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,800 battles
8 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

Rewards are too easy get and punishes those who simply made an accident. At best the rewards would be like one standard camo per kill, but it's pink in color. 

When I go pink it's not an accident. But the person I shot was an accident... at conception.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 4

Beta Testers
89 posts
4,450 battles
14 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

It will happen to you eventually I promise. I thought it would never happen to me, but a couple of months ago a z-52 sailed in front of my Worcester while I was in binocular mode and i did 3k dig to him.

Members
855 posts
3,733 battles
3 minutes ago, Famous_and_Historical said:

It will happen to you eventually I promise. I thought it would never happen to me, but a couple of months ago a z-52 sailed in front of my Worcester while I was in binocular mode and i did 3k dig to him.

I don't always go pink, but when I do, I deserve it......

I have went pink a few times. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
23 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

npCY1WD.jpg

being event fodder is fun.... so, no... that is not a punishment for them

Yeah it is great fun when you raise your hand but not so much when you are drafted.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,764 posts
7,709 battles
37 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Talk about an epic event? Instead of sending pinks to co-op, make them event fodder. Award containers for sinking the pink......

Thoughts? 

You need to get a grip !! Most pinks these days are just average players who messed up .. it doesn’t take much to be pink

dumd idea.. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,249 posts
4,942 battles
26 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Just the sort of high horse elitist Bullmanure we might expect from the small clique of self absorbed unicorns high on sniffing each other's rainbow infused flatulence... :fish_palm:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

Members
855 posts
3,733 battles
13 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Just the sort of high horse elitist Bullmanure we might expect from the small clique of self absorbed unicorns high on sniffing each other's rainbow infused flatulence... :fish_palm:

There is nothing wrong with snuffing a little flatulence every now and then...Smells like Cheetos

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,089 posts
14,095 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Thoughts? 

Sure, kill a pink, turn pink, tag you`re it!

• Cool 2

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,339 posts
11,865 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Thoughts? 

Just put all the pinkies on the same team.

Members
4,679 posts
6,848 battles

Pink now means virtually nothing.  Hell I got pinks in bout every game.  I have been a pinko plenty. Non-issue. :Smile_Default: OP's concept is kinda cool however...sorta...maybe. Naaaaaa.  No! :Smile_izmena:

Edited by dmckay

[SYN]
Members
7,341 posts
7,771 battles

The things you post, I really have to wonder exactly where they come from.

Just, no. Accidents happen. Disconnects happen. I don't even understand why you're so concerned with someone else being pink.

• Cool 3

Members
4,679 posts
6,848 battles
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

The things you post, I really have to wonder exactly where they come from.

Just, no. Accidents happen. Disconnects happen. I don't even understand why you're so concerned with someone else being pink.

Means little or nothing these days. :Smile_great:

[5D5]
Members
2,403 posts
15,016 battles
1 hour ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

You need to get a grip !! Most pinks these days are just average players who messed up .. it doesn’t take much to be pink

dumd idea.. 

Just as many pink players are the result of disconnects, etc that have nothing to do with damage. So an even dumber idea when you think about that.

Members
4,679 posts
6,848 battles

I LOVE pink players.  Can mean they fight and just messed up. Can mean they are aggressive.  Can also mean they are jerks. :Smile_teethhappy: