You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LubzinNJ

An inexplicable beginning to a battle

8 comments in this topic

[SDIWO]
Members
1,080 posts
5,751 battles

Over Almost 5K battles I've never seen this....nearly every single person on my team zerged to the middle cap while they surrounded us. I'm sure you can figure out how this ended.

Allwentmiddle.png

Members
19,041 posts
5,351 battles

I would say something about going off by yourself, but by the looks of it, there was no other way to avoid running into teammates!.:cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
2 hours ago, LubzinNJ said:

Over Almost 5K battles I've never seen this....nearly every single person on my team zerged to the middle cap while they surrounded us. I'm sure you can figure out how this ended.

Allwentmiddle.png

I think it is like the fish balls to try to hide among others to not get eaten. I've seen it a few times in random.

fishball.gif

• Funny 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,080 posts
5,751 battles
8 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I think it is like the fish balls to try to hide among others to not get eaten. I've seen it a few times in random.

fishball.gif

This makes the most sense lol

The surprising thing is there weren't any warnings about ships running into each other...that was the most impressive thing this team did

[NG-NL]
Members
5,110 posts
8,516 battles

Saw something like this last night when in a division w/ @Th3KrimzonD3mon in my Zao on Ocean. Enemy team was content to lemming to A, then fight at a distance. Eventually they began to try for caps, but too late to turn the match.

[DANKY]
Members
591 posts
1,800 battles
12 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

fishball.gif

That my friend is called a bait ball, and it’s the surest sign that a team is about to lose. When I’m playing sheepdog boats - fast, visible harassers like Kiev-Tash-Khaba, one of my main goals is to herd the reds into a defensive scrum. That gives my team an easy shot at a cap or two, it makes it easy to set up cross-fires and we have the “weather gauge” with respect to how and where to engage. 

[SYN]
Members
7,370 posts
7,771 battles
4 hours ago, Reymu said:

Saw something like this last night when in a division w/ @Th3KrimzonD3mon in my Zao on Ocean. Enemy team was content to lemming to A, then fight at a distance. Eventually they began to try for caps, but too late to turn the match.

Ayup. We'd have lost if they'd just tried a tiny bit.

Also, OP, I feel so sorry for you in that match. The Lemming has been strong with the playerbase the last few days.