You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

What will you do with your shark/eagle tokens?

17 comments in this topic

Members
1,175 posts
3,153 battles

I'm just wondering. I have 45 right now (I haven't played much during this event) but I haven't decided what to do with them yet. I'm thinking about either buying shark crates and getting some coal that way, or I can get credits (over 2 million IIRC). I'm wondering what you are going to do (or already did) with yours. 

[HECA]
Members
197 posts
3,655 battles

A Perma Camo (should have enough by Sunday) and I guess a flag?

I took a 2 week break after acquiring the Indianapolis. So... I guess I'm gonna miss out on the Eagle Stuff.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,932 posts
2,732 battles

The Stars & Stripes camo is a pretty good one.  I bought a batch of those. 

Beta Testers
89 posts
4,450 battles

I have only gone with crates so far (played a lot) and I have gotten tons of flags and about 115k coal since it started. Looking forward to salem

Edited by Famous_and_Historical

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,574 posts
12,258 battles

I got rooster camo, already had des Moines permanent cammo.

And crates.

For my shark tokens I'm getting crates.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

bought $15 of crates, got both the Shark and Eagle perma camo for the excellent Worcester and the team flags after getting to the 50 line on both teams. Not sure what I'll do with any extras.

[KEGEL]
Members
122 posts
5,932 battles
31 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

I got rooster camo, already had des Moines permanent cammo.

And crates.

For my shark tokens I'm getting crates.

Doing the same.

After trading for Worcester shark Camo, will use the remaining tokens for 83 crates.

Original idea was to pickup the Salem tho might wait till another tier 9/10 ship is released.

[DAKI]
Members
218 posts
8,372 battles

Well for me I’ll probably buy more Sharks/eagle camo since I already bought all the camo it offered

[BLUMR]
Members
228 posts
2,900 battles

Crates.

Looking at 450 coal per crate, usable camo, and the best kind of signals, economy signals. 

I mathed it out. With 195 tokens I can get 39 containers. So 17,550 coal. That's worth it for me. I'm not all gung-ho to grind out the Des Moines or Worcester so in all likelihood the perm. camo wouldn't get used. So I went looking for things that I wanted. Camo is cool and all, but none of them have a credit bonus, which is what makes a camo good if you are straight grinding down a line (considering you almost always finish the xp requirements before the credit requirements). The flag and patch are purely aesthetic. The token refund for silver was a bit low when I plugged it into a calculator. That pretty much eliminated all the other options. I don't think I can argue with a 17,550 coal bonus, and I get additional good stuff with that.

Edited by Sou1forge
  • Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,844 battles
3 minutes ago, Sou1forge said:

Crates.

Looking at 450 coal per crate, usable camo, and the best kind of signals, economy signals. 

I mathed it out. With 195 tokens I can get 39 containers. So 17,550 coal. That's worth it for me. I'm not all gung-ho to grind out the Des Moines or Worcester so in all likelihood the perm. camo wouldn't get used. So I went looking for things that I wanted. Camo is cool and all, but none of them have a credit bonus, which is what makes a camo good if you are straight grinding down a line (considering you almost always finish the xp requirements before the credit requirements). The flag and patch are purely aesthetic. The token refund for silver was a bit low when I plugged it into a calculator. That pretty much eliminated all the other options. I don't think I can argue with a 17,550 coal bonus, and I get additional good stuff with that.

This is how I went as well, not interested in tier 10 ships so the camo was useless to me, plus it looked awful. I figure that eventually there will be a ship in the Arsenal that interests me and I want to have the coal for when is shows up. The oil gained was the other big factor especially with the clan base rework that is coming. The signals were just bonuses. 

[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
126 posts
3,739 battles

I got my permanent eagles camo for the Worcester, the Eagles flag and patch and then changed all to crates. 

I want that coal. 
Probably going to exchange all sharks tokens to crates. Not too big of a fan of having two flags. It's gonna be like flying both the Confederate and the union flag next to each other. 

Edited by LancasterOne

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
639 posts
1,223 battles

I'm grinding other lines, so I took as many of the Sharks camos as I could. I took crates with what was left over. I have 120+ camos, as I also got quite a few from earned crates.

I haven't decided what to take with my Eagles tokens, but it'll likely be more camo & crates.