You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Yarrrr! The pirate crew be sailin'!

26 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
21,233 posts
14,826 battles

Arrr me mateys!

In a few minutes I, pirate crew 10, along with all me black-hearted, grog-swillin', booty-plunderin' pirate colleagues will be sailin' the - ... (how many maps are there?) - ... X amount of seas! Come find me and 'ave a go at me, if ye think ye're hard enough!

Here are some tunes I'll be listening to, proper pirate tunes for some proper plunderin'!

Mmmmm .... Booty ...

• Cool 5

[HINON]
Supertester
21,233 posts
14,826 battles
8 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So much for you not being selected.... Lol

Someone dropped out, I got pulled in as replacement.

[OO7]
Members
5,075 posts
11,856 battles
12 minutes ago, Lert said:

Someone dropped out, I got pulled in as replacement.

Who did you bump off

Who did you pay off

Rigged! 

Congrats

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DD214]
Beta Testers
70 posts

They all have Graph Zeppelins good luck killing them. Damn OP ship. When are we going to have a chance to buy the GZ again the special whiners have had a long time to test it already?

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,088 battles
5 minutes ago, Invader_Zim33 said:

They all have Graph Zeppelins good luck killing them. Damn OP ship. When are we going to have a chance to buy the GZ again the special whiners have had a long time to test it already?

In the future.

[DD214]
Beta Testers
70 posts

Should have been out already, been more then 3 months since the testing ended and a year since I missed it because I didn't buy it right away and was taken from the store, cause everyone whined and cried that it was nerfed cause it didn't have the torpedo bomber loadout. and now look at it its so OP took out a BB in 1 hit the last game I played which was a Pirate game. Got them 3 times in a row they all GZ. 

[OO7]
Members
5,075 posts
11,856 battles
12 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

Until they fix the sync dropping exploit I'll skip it. More free time this weekend

What sync dropping exploit? Pirate crews are not allowed to sync drop with anyone and cannot division with anyone except pirate captains. 

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
6,624 posts
16,731 battles

@Wombatmetal if they were allowed to sync drop and happened to end up with 2 or more on the same team or pirates on both teams the better the chances for players to win!

[H_]
Members
2,294 posts

Arggh !@

All the pirate crew I've seen do is hide and then hide some more....  Literally.  Pirates or gamers?  Gamers......  Pirates attack the weak and plunder..........nor hide and run away:  Gamers.....  Boooooooo!

Edited by Asym_KS
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
21,233 posts
14,826 battles
1 hour ago, Wombatmetal said:

Until they fix the sync dropping exploit I'll skip it.

We're not allowed to synch drop.

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles

Careful with the hook Lert! Don't want to earn yourself an eyepatch.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,753 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

We're not allowed to synch drop.

No but players do. They open a chat window with you, don't send a message, see what level ship you have, and can see when you drop. So they sync drop with you. 

[NG-NL]
Members
5,841 posts
9,463 battles
41 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

No but players do. They open a chat window with you, don't send a message, see what level ship you have, and can see when you drop. So they sync drop with you. 

How about some hard evidence it works, and is effective? The chat windows I've seen in UI don't show tier #'s of the ship he's selected.

[HINON]
Supertester
21,233 posts
14,826 battles
1 hour ago, Wombatmetal said:

I fail to see what practical difference this so-called exploit would make. The only one I can think of is that a few more people would be in queueueueue at that very moment, but that still wouldn't be enough to form the entire team. Plus, chances are they'd be on my team anyways. If there is no latency between me hitting the queueueueu and my icn changing, them realizing and hitting queueueueue. The internet and human reaction speed are inherently beholden to latency, and they'd be entering queueueueue about a second, maybe two, after me.

[HINON]
Supertester
21,233 posts
14,826 battles
17 minutes ago, Reymu said:

The chat windows I've seen in UI don't show tier #'s of the ship he's selected.

We have specific hours where we play a specific tier of ship, according to a publicly available schedule.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,798 posts
4,305 battles

Ah!  Thank you for affirming that the stolen Attack Plan is genuine. 

[NG-NL]
Members
5,841 posts
9,463 battles
52 minutes ago, Lert said:

We have specific hours where we play a specific tier of ship, according to a publicly available schedule.

Not exactly enough for a sync drop aside from pirates joining battles at specific starting times, I would think. Impression from Corgi event is the players running these accounts  sign up to run as many battles as they can per the schedule.