Hapa_Fodder

Purchased the T61 hours ago, still no delivery, anyone else?

13 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
232 posts
8,644 battles

Just wondering if anyone else is having a delay on their purchases?  Usually within 30 mins whatever I buy is delivered, I am now on like hour 5 or 6 since purchasing the T61....  Any assistance would be great WG!

[NBGC]
Members
332 posts
3,566 battles

Have you tried restarting WoWs?

Send a ticket into Support if you still don't get it after restarting your game client.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
232 posts
8,644 battles
14 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

Have you tried restarting WoWs?

Send a ticket into Support if you still don't get it after restarting your game client.

I figured I'd wait till tomorrow before putting a ticket in.  I know there is lag sometimes...

[ONE]
Members
268 posts
9,695 battles

Bought it and it showed in my list of ships almost immediately.

• Cool 1

Members
2,584 posts
5,591 battles

Bought mine like 8 hours ago.. showed up the moment I opened WOWs. Played one game in CO_OP for practice. Shut it down to work on Honey_DO_List.   I use PayPal. 

[PVE]
Members
66 posts
15,645 battles

I just bought one too. No issues. Showed up in port immediately. I hope you get yours soon!

Members
277 posts
4,892 battles

Yeah it was almost instant here too. It was there in my port in the time it took me to alt tab back to the game. Something went wrong for you unfortunately.

Alpha Tester
232 posts
8,644 battles

Am kind of annoyed.  Put a ticket in and their response was "your purchase has been void"  and that's it...  I re-bought it and it showed up right away... but still....

Members
15 posts
5,013 battles

I always get my stuff faster than instantly (hehe) except for one time when I bought some camo's. I found out a few minutes later I had accidentally bought the wrong camo's and since I was looking for something similar but different, I didn't see it. I've made similar minor mistakes before. Now when I buy stuff, I go slowly to make sure I don't click a wrong button such as the "gift" button (I do buy gifts for others sometimes).

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
On 20.08.2018 at 6:14 PM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Am kind of annoyed.  Put a ticket in and their response was "your purchase has been void"  and that's it...  I re-bought it and it showed up right away... but still....

We really don't have reason why your first payment was declined. Only bank can provide such info. 
Thanks for your reply. 

• Cool 1