Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

The arsenal needs a quantity button

9 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
3,308 posts
9,766 battles

I went to buy 18 containers the other day and it was extremely slow to have to purchase them one at a time especially with the laggy arsenal ui. Any chance of getting an adjustable quantity button so we can buy these things in bulk quickly and easily?? 

And then after buying them all, you have to open them all, but that is another complaint that many people have made before.............. But we might as well be talking to a donkey statue on that one as nothing has ever changed despite many claims that they were looking into a way to turn off the animation. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,743 battles

like a shopping cart?i think everyone is waiting for a similar mechanic in the premium shop too.

• Cool 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles

Agreed!  Buying the Shark/Eagle crates ended up being 3 clicks per crate...

[OO7]
Members
3,308 posts
9,766 battles
33 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Agreed!  Buying the Shark/Eagle crates ended up being 3 clicks per crate...

Exactly, and those clicks are no where close to instantaneous. 

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles
58 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Exactly, and those clicks are no where close to instantaneous. 

I've had times where the graphics refused to show after opening the Arsenal...I could see the text description but no pictures.  I'll have to try wiping the browser cache to see if that helps, but from what others have said, it could just be issues within the Arsenal itself.  Have no problems at all with the Premium Shop downloading...

[ARGSY]
Members
7,182 posts
4,874 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

I went to buy 18 containers the other day and it was extremely slow to have to purchase them one at a time especially with the laggy arsenal ui. Any chance of getting an adjustable quantity button so we can buy these things in bulk quickly and easily?? 

Agree. Of course then you will get people who accidentally clicked it up one too high and wasted valuable coal... :Smile_popcorn:

[RUST]
Beta Testers
965 posts
10,639 battles

Their premium shop needs a shopping cart too. It'll help cut down the number of "suspicious charges"  my CC company thinks is happening every time I try to buy more than 1 thing from WG. 

Sign in to follow this