You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rpkscout1

Which Go Navy Camouflage?

Worcester, Des Moines, or Salem Go Navy Camouflage?  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which Go Navy Camouflage?

• Des Moines
    • Worcester
    • Salem
    • BACON!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/18/2018 at 05:00 AM

7 comments in this topic

[NOBUL]
Members
335 posts
3,661 battles

I was wondering which ship got the better camouflage, not which team's camouflage is better. :Smile_smile:

Members
175 posts
5,513 battles

I got leftover "credits" to spend but I really don't want a shark camo.  Speaking of the shark camo, I can buy it now even though I don't have the Worchestershire Sauce.  It will be waiting on me when I do get it right?

I don't like the freedom camo for the Des Moines either, but at least it is tolerable.

[NOBUL]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
4 minutes ago, Carniolan said:

I got leftover "credits" to spend but I really don't want a shark camo.  Speaking of the shark camo, I can buy it now even though I don't have the Worchestershire Sauce.  It will be waiting on me when I do get it right?

I don't like the freedom camo for the Des Moines either, but at least it is tolerable.

They've all got the same bonuses, m8, so it's a matter of aesthetic taste. Personally I liked the Eagle camo for the Woostah.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

I say Worcester simply because I have the DM and bought the camo already. The Worcester camo means I don’t need to spend any $. Unless you just want the Salem camo for looks, it comes with a perma camo with the same stats so not much of a reason to me.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,278 posts
14,884 battles
48 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

I was wondering which ship got the better camouflage, not which team's camouflage is better. :Smile_smile:

Better than regular camo = none 

I honestly don't know why you would pay for the Salem Freedom camo when the regular camo is already on it

Getting shark AND eagle camo for Worcester is really doubling down on cheesy :)

The only camo I can see getting is the DM, but I would still prefer the regular camo 

There should be some kind of default where you can turn off the theme camos to see the regular camo instead - maybe it's just me thinks this lol

Edited by Commander_367

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
8,616 posts

I got the "Freedom" camo for the Des Moines. I have the Worcester too but I think the Des Moines is a more versatile ship. It usually comes in credit positive, even with a loss. Without the camo my other tier Xs have to run a bunch of signals to break even on credits.

Besides, the Freedom camo complements my set -- I have it for the Cleveland and Baltimore too.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,375 posts
6,263 battles

Salem would be the least desirable out of all the choices because it is only a cosmetic difference.