Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Alien_Observer

Kraken the 300 K damage milestone,,,,,

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
292 posts
11,499 battles

The battle was a wash from the start, my team losing 2 caps in first 2 minutes. I held ground at Cap c in my Grober Kurfurst (not my fav BB) on the Shatter map, our only cap. Enemy shima kept me honest, but I had to push. went around backside then in between b/c slot. The enemy went the opposite way and started to cap c. I turned back into c and rounded the corner and walaa,,, enemy ships as far as the eye could see. Sink 4 in under 3 minutes as they are grouped up, and while a Gale is ablowing, keeping the sighting distance to 8KM. But that enemy flotilla from a arrives. I wade into them, get kill #5, but I have 3 enemy BB's,1CA and 1 DD in sight, during the Gale. Bow on to the biggest BB, 2ndaries firing from both sides, on 1 was a DD, the other a BB, and I finally get smashed. I'm hyped,, a Kraken,,,At the end looking at the score I see it. 303 k damage. My best match ever. 304 2ndary hits @ 54 k damage The adrenalin was flowing,,,,,,Also completed task 10 of #4 so got 2 SC,, 1500 steel and 50 hydra flags

2018-08-16 (1).png

2018-08-16 (2).png

2018-08-16.png

• Cool 1

Members
109 posts
9,017 battles

Great game! Sorry it was a loss.

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
26 minutes ago, Alien_Observer said:

My best match ever. 304 2ndary hits @ 54 k damage The adrenalin was flowing,,,,,,Also completed task 10 of #4 so got 2 SC,, 1500 steel and 100 hydra flags

If you're going to go down, go down swinging! :Smile_izmena:

[-K-]
Members
6,466 posts
10,747 battles

Sometimes you just can't carry hard enough.

But you do gotta love those intense matches where the sweat drips and the adrenaline flows.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,938 posts
4,265 battles

I wonder if you would of hit 3k Base xp with the win.. 

Havent seen many 3k or 4k base xp matches since they changed the rewards. 

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
8,003 battles

Isn't "milestone" something once you go pass becomes the new bottom line? So if 300k dmg is a mile stone for you, you are expecting your performance hence after to do on average > 300k dmg?

Beta Testers
292 posts
11,499 battles
17 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Isn't "milestone" something once you go pass becomes the new bottom line? So if 300k dmg is a mile stone for you, you are expecting your performance hence after to do on average > 300k dmg?

Yes, as I tend to set my sights high, I will strive to get 320 K, then 325 K, ect ect. Average damage not withstanding, I set my record with that on a daily basis as I have been playing almost all T10 ships for a few months and my daily damage is increasing because of that, on a slow incline upwards. so yes, milestone passed, next objective 320.

Sign in to follow this