You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

25 eagle loyalty, 4 days left....

15 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
350 posts
7,357 battles

At this point I should have 25 Eagle loyalty and its token bonus. However with 4 days left (Aug 20th??) I am never going to get to 50 eagle loyalty. 5 loyalty tokens equals a crate, so at this point I should rejoin Sharks to (hopefully ) get the additional container a day Sharks are getting for winning? This assumes event ends Aug 20th!

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

it was updated in game to say 21 August.  That probably means that is the day it stops, so you should be able to get points up to and including August 20th, but unlikely on the 21st.  The containers aren't that special but on the other hand getting the 50 loyalty is only really good if you are planning to buy a few of the premium GO Navy containers and get a second permacamo.  Otherwise its just containers or one use camos.  If you already have the 1 camo and you are not planning on buying any premium containers it really doesn't matter that much.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,841 posts
9,463 battles

Plus, any tokens still left at the end of the event are converted into credits.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
6,624 posts
16,731 battles

You made a plan so no need for 2nd thoughts about it now see it through to the end!

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
350 posts
7,357 battles

hmm maybe better is to select Eagle day start and defect to shark?? (getting defection crate and probably win crate??)

[LOU1]
Members
3,678 posts
10,000 battles

If you only need a few tokens, you get 10 of each (20) in each $5 Go! Navy crate.  Those 20 tokens will buy 4 crates in the Arsenal, also.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles

After getting the full amount of Shark tokens, my strategy is to Accept the offer to switch each day.  That gets me a crate regardless.  If I end the day on the winning team, I get another crate.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,451 posts
15,086 battles
9 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

After getting the full amount of Shark tokens, my strategy is to Accept the offer to switch each day.  That gets me a crate regardless.  If I end the day on the winning team, I get another crate.

Start with Eagles and betray them every day - that's so mean :)

actually it's more if you get the first 2 crates after 350 points and then 2 more from other team for same number of points? 4 crates for a total of just 700 points earned = easy crates galore lol?

Why is it that something so wrong feels so right :)

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLF2]
Members
3,451 posts
15,086 battles
2 hours ago, mrh308 said:

it was updated in game to say 21 August.  That probably means that is the day it stops, so you should be able to get points up to and including August 20th, but unlikely on the 21st.  

Now this is useful information and worth repeating - just wondering what time it ends in case there's and extra hour before missions reset

That could add another 3 points?

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles
17 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Start with Eagles and betray them every day - that's so mean :)

actually it's more if you get the first 2 crates after 350 points and then 2 more from other team for same number of points? 4 crates for a total of just 700 points earned = easy crates galore lol?

Why is it that something so wrong feels so right :)

Hopefully the invite to switch comes late and I get 2 or even 3 crates before I go to the other team. 

Coal is ‘real’. Loyalty is not. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,208 posts

Loyalty is earned 5 a day, with token cash-outs at various levels of loyalty.

By itself, loyalty is worthless.  It's how it triggers the token payouts that matter.

If you can't make it to 75, and only have 95 tokens, you need 30 more to get a (125) T10 camo, so that's $15 in premium containers.

And those common crate drops don't effect loyalty or tokens (unless you spend them - going the other way).

[WOLF2]
Members
3,451 posts
15,086 battles
15 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Loyalty is earned 5 a day, with token cash-outs at various levels of loyalty.

By itself, loyalty is worthless.  It's how it triggers the token payouts that matter.

If you can't make it to 75, and only have 95 tokens, you need 30 more to get a (125) T10 camo, so that's $15 in premium containers.

And those common crate drops don't effect loyalty or tokens (unless you spend them - going the other way).

This would be a good time for a Flash Sale by WG on those containers before they all turn into measly credits :)

the $5/1 special offer and the $25/5 special offer seems even less special atm

I bet a lot of people would go for that second camo with a little nudge from WG 

Edited by Commander_367

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
160 posts
17,193 battles
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

OMG, you are failing the Russian loyalty test!  Watch for men in trench coats with poisoned umbrellas.

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles
4 minutes ago, Daffyd9x said:

OMG, you are failing the Russian loyalty test!  Watch for men in trench coats with poisoned umbrellas.

Comrade, if I'm defecting from Eagles each day, I'm passing the Russian loyalty test.  After event, I retire to dacha.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,595 posts
12,400 battles
1 hour ago, Daffyd9x said:

like we have to fear anything from the dasha fan club!:cap_haloween:

:dance_turtle:Besides most of us are Americans, We either have guns or made ninja skills to defend ourselves with!:dance_turtle: