Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OhTheHumanity

3 Active Players Looking for a Clan

13 comments in this topic

[TEARZ]
Members
5 posts
3,835 battles

Hi all!

With the new patches and resource systems, I'm looking for an active clan for a couple of buddies and me. We're active players bringing in plenty of Oil, and we'd love to participate in Clan Wars (work schedules permitting). So, we'd love to join a clan that's consistently active in Clan Wars, but is laid back enough that it's not the end of the world if we can't participate because of work.

Let me know if you have any questions we can help you with!

Members
339 posts
1,799 battles
3 hours ago, OhTheHumanity said:

Hi all!

With the new patches and resource systems, I'm looking for an active clan for a couple of buddies and me. We're active players bringing in plenty of Oil, and we'd love to participate in Clan Wars (work schedules permitting). So, we'd love to join a clan that's consistently active in Clan Wars, but is laid back enough that it's not the end of the world if we can't participate because of work.

Feel free to take a look at Steel Dragons :)

Recruitment topic in my signature below

Forum: https://steeldragonsfleet.enjin.com/

[TEARZ]
Members
164 posts
10,020 battles

Good Evening!

Are you as excited for clan battles and ranked season in WOWS as I am?  Are you looking for some good div mates and a low drama clan experience? Then look no further than TEARZ.  We were one of the original test clans so we have been around the block.  We expanded our clan from Wot to Wows and I'm on the lookout for new members.  All you need to have is a desire to help be part of a team of great clan members.  We don't really have any strict requirements except to not be toxic towards our community, be active, and open minded, so take advantage of our fully stocked port now while you can!  

Things I'd like to see from recruits:

• Ability to use TS3 for team events even if its w/o a mic vs20.tserverhq.com:9006
  • Ability to put the team over ones self... take a shot to keep guns in the game.
  • Take ownership of your clan... be respectful and teach to the Wows community otherwise it will end up like Wot chats.
  • Take the lead when your comfortable... I like analyzing players for officer rolls so take advantage and I will lead you by example.
  • Be willing to learn and teach... we can't all be pros if we don't work together.

I am the Commander of TEARZ and was the former founder and XO of ORBIT so with TEARZ being new feel free to check my creds in both clans.  Join while my clans recruiting promotion is still going on and you can win a free prize after 30 days of active play.

Nro4pae.jpg                 sSHTgJU.jpg                       u1PvcyI.jpg

[RKLES]
Members
7,507 posts
9,538 battles
On 8/16/2018 at 9:58 PM, OhTheHumanity said:

Hi all!

The clan I am in is active enough to often run 2 Clan Wars teams.

[Y0L0]
Members
98 posts
6,504 battles

Hello there! If you are still considering options, I would invite you to join Y0L0! We are a fun loving and competitive group that started with a core group of guys that knew each other in real life, and have been expanding our group since! We have a heavy focus on clan battles, and are very interested in adding more like minded people after we upgraded our clan size to 50 recently. HMU if interested! 

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
84 posts
2,840 battles

Hotel Moscow is recruiting. We have several good players who Division all the time. We clan war as much as we can during the season. Check us out. Also, feel free to jump on our discord and hang out. If you like us, stay if not, no pressure. https://discord.gg/DQYQQxq

Sign in to follow this