Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Breaking Even - The Missouri Misery

10 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
8,033 battles

image.thumb.png.cefb6969300ad342ac144672db07bc54.png

Last night, breaking the 50% win rate in the Misery. Up from 30%.

Key lesson is patience, with 30 sec between reloads and engine acceleration of glaciers BBs really need to be in the hands of the zen masters.

[STW]
Members
696 posts
5,138 battles

I had to tame my tendency to push in too quick to support caps with radar, so patience and positioning is definitely a necessity. 

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
923 posts
7,514 battles

Congrats. I too found this ship to be a challenge with all the focus it gets. At 46% and climbing lol...MUCH lower than almost all my other BBs with the possible exception being GK which was my first T10

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

win or lose, thats not why i play the MO, its for the credit farming, thats pretty much the only time I play it, unless I need a T9 BB for div play.

[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
631 posts
5,870 battles

Even though she does have that all so useful radar, she is not a ship to be aggressive in at the start or middle of a game because she has the weak citadel if you  give broadside. I have a 59% in mine and I usually sit mid range angled and do whatever damage I can to help me team on whatever flank I'm on, and then when it gets end game I push in and clean up because I usually no longer have threats to my sides when doing so.

[O_O]
Members
5,246 posts
12,038 battles

I'm at 58% WR, 85k average damage.  I'm okay with the WR, but would like to bring the avg damage up.

Alpha Tester
1,212 posts
4,968 battles

I do fairly well in the Missouri and I play very aggressively. Sailing directly into a cap and watching the DDs and CLs scatter like cockroaches makes me feel alive!

Seriously though, pushing the cruisers back and tanking damage and enemy focus so your DDs can do their thing can turn a battle in your favor early and establishes a momentum. Your survival rate might drop but your win rate will go up and you will be amazed at how much damage you can farm before they get you.

[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
8,600 battles

i haven't played much Random but when i do....in my MO shes the best performer i have at 55% .

Only other ship that beat that with relatively the same amount of games or more is my Kango. ^_^

Warship Tier Nation Battles Win rate PR Average Damage Avg. frags Avg. planes destroyed  

8 Missouri   Missouri  9 U.S.A. 58 55.17% 636 39 402 0.6 2.03
Edited by Shinnidan

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles
2 hours ago, Shinnidan said:

i haven't played much Random but when i do....in my MO shes the best performer i have at 55% .

Only other ship that beat that with relatively the same amount of games or more is my Kango. ^_^

Warship Tier Nation Battles Win rate PR Average Damage Avg. frags Avg. planes destroyed  

8 Missouri   Missouri  9 U.S.A. 58 55.17% 636 39 402 0.6 2.03

That's a low damage number 

Sign in to follow this