Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Reward for PT 0.7.8 bugged

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,895 posts
2,705 battles

Rewards are up.  (At least, they are for me.)  However, there is a problem. 

Here is how the mission is described in the News article(s):

It was layed out as a mission in the Pt. 1 News, then in Pt. 2:

You will be able to complete the combat missions presented below once again during Round 2 of the Public Test even if you completed them during Round 1.

Play each of these ships one by one in Random, Co-op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV.

Reward on the live server: three of each special signal flag.

[emphasis mine]

And here it is described on the Rewards page:

Public Test 0.7.8: Play each of the following in Random, Co-Op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV; and get three of every pre-0.7.8 Draconic signal flag

I complete the mission requirements in each Part, yet received one reward.

This does not seem right.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,131 posts
13,472 battles

@iDuckman the rewards will be posted to our live accounts within a few days of 7.8 updates release! 7.8 has not been released yet so if got rewards they are for something else!

• Bad 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,169 posts
8,432 battles

Some of the rewards are up (Part 1?):

Public Test 0.7.8: Play each of the following in Random, Co-Op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV; and get three of every pre-0.7.8 Draconic signal flag

REWARD UNLOCKED - Redeem Below!

Public Test 0.7.8: Complete the Birthday Collection and get 1 Premium Day

Public Test 0.7.8 Part 1: Win 5 Co-Op Battles and Get 10 Type 6 Camo

Public Test 0.7.8 Part 1: Get three of every regular (no specials) Signal Flag on the live server for playing one Random or Cooperative battle on the Public Test server

Edited by ExploratorOne

[LOU1]
Members
3,169 posts
8,432 battles

UPDATE:  Gave me an error when I clicked the Redeem button.  On page reload, it says there are no bonuses available at this time.  Must be a bug/glitch.

UPDATE 2:  In-game the client shows the rewards have been received. The French mission was not available/rewarded for Part 2.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[WOLF3]
Members
6,895 posts
2,705 battles
22 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@iDuckman the rewards will be posted to our live accounts within a few days of 7.8 updates release! 7.8 has not been released yet so if got rewards they are for something else!

Here.  Click this. https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

Also try reading the post you are replying to.  It clearly tells what the rewards are for.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,895 posts
2,705 battles
19 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

UPDATE:  Gave me an error when I clicked the Redeem button.  On page reload, it says there are no bonuses available at this time.  Must be a bug/glitch.

That's not a good sign.  It thinks you've collected your rewards and won't offer them again.  Ticket time!  NA Support does have access to a log of game activity on your NA account, including what you've received.  They will be able to tell if you didn't receive your rewards.  (That way you don't have to prove a negative.)

Sign in to follow this