You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Rewards for PT 0.7.8

20 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,926 posts
2,724 battles

Rewards are up.  (At least, they are for me.)

However, there is a problem.  Here is how the mission is described in the News article(s):

You will be able to complete the combat missions presented below once again during Round 2 of the Public Test even if you completed them during Round 1.

Play each of these ships one by one in Random, Co-op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV.

Reward on the live server: three of each special signal flag.

[emphasis mine]

And here it is described on the Rewards page:

Public Test 0.7.8: Play each of the following in Random, Co-Op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV; and get three of every pre-0.7.8 Draconic signal flag

I complete the mission requirements twice (though I don't think it appeared as a Mission in Pt 2), yet received one reward.

This does not seem right.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,829 posts
4,095 battles

Did part 1 and 2 of the rewards came at the same time or do you only see part 1 rewarded currently?

[WOLF9]
Members
24 posts
4,502 battles
9 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Did part 1 and 2 of the rewards came at the same time or do you only see part 1 rewarded currently?

I only participated in part 2 and my rewards are available.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,145 posts
13,521 battles

I did all but ranked and the clan battle since they were impossible to get into

[A-I-M]
Members
1,234 posts
6,596 battles
8 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

well then I guess this is something that needs a support ticket.

Yeah, the OP shouldn't hold his breath, though. I had a similar rewards issue for Build 7.7, and my support ticket is still in a need-to-investigate "holding pattern," pending said investigation.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,926 posts
2,724 battles
23 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Rewards from both parts come on the same screen as separate listed rewards, except that as quoted, the French Cruiser mission does not mention parts.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,829 posts
4,095 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Rewards from both parts come on the same screen as separate listed rewards, except that as quoted, the French Cruiser mission does not mention parts.

Now did you remember if that particular mission was active during the 2nd round of PTS in the mission screen in game?

It's not rare for WG to put a copy and paste info of the missions in the web page and not have it be actually included in game.

Other than that, there really is nothing else to do, but to submit a ticket since that's what will end up happening anyways if you get a response in this thread from a WG staff.

[YORHA]
Members
3,550 posts

Had the exact same issue a while ago.  Opened a ticket an they closed it. I re-opened it and and here is the response

Hi **JCC45**,

Thank you for writing back to Wargaming support.

Please know that we are limited in our ability to support the Public Test Server in any fashion, because our NA support team does not have administrative access to the Test Server.

The administration of the test server is done exclusively by our colleagues on the RU team.

If you need assistance regarding access to the Public Test, please peruse our [Public Test Access Guide.](http://worldofwarships.com/en/content/pt-guide/)

All players who have suggestions and feedback on the Public Test server should log into the forums and post their findings on the [Public Test Feedback section.](http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/forum/229-testing-grounds-public-test/)

What we can suggest for now is to simply wait until the rewards have arrived to your account as they are being sent out by batches.

We apologize that we are unable to be of more help in this regard.

Needless to say the "rewards" never arrived .

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,899 battles
24 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Now did you remember if that particular mission was active during the 2nd round of PTS in the mission screen in game?

It wasn't for me nor was the complete the collection thing.  I just checked my rewards and I didn't get a second batch of dragon flags or premium either.  He could try putting in a ticket but I highly doubt anything will come of it.  If the mission isn't up its not going to credit.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,145 posts
13,521 battles

The rewards will be issued to your WoWs account within a few days of update 7.8 release! Read the PT 7.8 round 2 news on the web site

• Bad 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,926 posts
2,724 battles
8 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Needless to say the "rewards" never arrived .

I had an issue - no rewards from participating in Part 2 - a couple PTs ago and ended up submitting 4(?) tickets.  When I discovered that Replays ARE enabled in PT, I was able to prove that I did, in fact, participate.  In this case, NA Support forwarded the ticket to RU, and after a few days I got my reward. 

The thing is, as they say, they can't do anything directly.  They will pass a clear and demonstrable issue on to Russia and then you should get a resolution.

7 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

the rewards have not been issued yet

Have you actually checked?  https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

39 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

It was not active.  News cut-and-paste errors are understandable, but this was mis-described twice, if in fact it was never intended to be a duplicable mission.  Undecided on a ticket.

14 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

nor was the complete the collection thing.

I don't believe that ever appeared at all as a mission.  It was in the News list, but I forgot it.  Completed the mission just because I could and got the reward. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,829 posts
4,095 battles
3 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

It was not active.  News cut-and-paste errors are understandable, but this was mis-described twice, if in fact it was never intended to be a duplicable mission.  Undecided on a ticket.

If it was not active or visible in the mission screen in game, then it's most likely was not intended to be repeated twice and that someone copy and pasted the mission info twice due to laziness which I am not surprised about at all.

[YORHA]
Members
3,550 posts
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

I had an issue - no rewards from participating in Part 2 - a couple PTs ago and ended up submitting 4(?) tickets.  When I discovered that Replays ARE enabled in PT, I was able to prove that I did, in fact, participate.  In this case, NA Support forwarded the ticket to RU, and after a few days I got my reward. 

Both times I sent them screenshots clearly showing I had accomplished the tasks.  You saw their reply.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Rewards are up.  (At least, they are for me.)

However, there is a problem.  Here is how the mission is described in the News article(s):

[emphasis mine]

And here it is described on the Rewards page:

I complete the mission requirements twice (though I don't think it appeared as a Mission in Pt 2), yet received one reward.

This does not seem right.

Same here...it gave me credit for the PTS part 1 French cruiser mission but not the PTS part 2 one.  The part 2 mission requirements were worded slightly different, "Play each of these ships one by one in Random, Co-op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV.", where it seems that you needed to play each of those ships in tier order, which we had to do the first time around to even buy the next one, but the second time it looks like they still wanted them played in order.  I'm sure I did that as well, so who knows.  All the other steps I finished were listed in the rewards, so I suppose we'll have to wait until 7.8 hits to get them on the live server.

Edited by Bonfor

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
432 posts
4 hours ago, iDuckman said:

The thing is, as they say, they can't do anything directly.  They will pass a clear and demonstrable issue on to Russia and then you should get a resolution.

Have you actually checked?  https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

I don't believe that ever appeared at all as a mission.  It was in the News list, but I forgot it.  Completed the mission just because I could and got the reward. 

This is what I got and it seems like I got the part 2 rewards from the missions I completed in the second round of the PTS. Of course, I did not complete all the missions.Capture.thumb.PNG.3eadd4e8e8e93d76c28dcd50941fa2b3.PNG

[WOLF3]
Members
6,926 posts
2,724 battles
3 hours ago, Bonfor said:

it seems that you needed to play each of those ships in tier order,

Yes. In Tier order.  In Part 1 I played Charles Martel, then bought Saint Louis, then Henri IV (Quatre).  Then played Henri QuatreHQ didn't count toward the mission (as I hadn't played SL) so I had to go back and play SL then HQ again.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Yes. In Tier order.  In Part 1 I played Charles Martel, then bought Saint Louis, then Henri IV (Quatre).  Then played Henri QuatreHQ didn't count toward the mission (as I hadn't played SL) so I had to go back and play SL then HQ again.

My screen looked like the one posted by Leopard...shows only one French cruiser mission reward.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,926 posts
2,724 battles

This is my point.  Promised two missions -- then suddenly one, with one reward.