You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

after the CV rework,would you ask for refund?

would you ask for a refund if the CV rework make the premium CVs less appealing?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. would you ask for a refund if the CV rework make the premium CVs less appealing?

• yes
    • no

33 comments in this topic

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,298 posts
4,981 battles

CV rework might be coming at the end of the year,what i want to know from you guys is...

IF the CV rework comes and the new CV gameplay don't satisfy you,because of reasons,would you ask for a refund?

Edited by Cruxdei

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,159 posts
11,658 battles

No, I just want them to make horrible CV players less of a nightmare for the team.  I'll be happy with that even if it wrecks my Kaga.

• Cool 2

[KSE]
Members
7,727 posts
8,059 battles

No, because all 4 premium CV's are brokenly OP. Enterprise may be the least OP of the bunch. I'll gladly trade some OP-ness in what I paid for to make the playing field more even for everyone who drives a CV.

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,971 posts
3,895 battles

No option for "undecided", biased poll is biased.

I will not make this decision until after I know whether or not any of the very few things that still make carriers fun is preserved or at least adequately replaced.

• Bad 2

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,830 posts
6,887 battles

In the end, I have the ship, I like them even as port Queens, and in the end I got what I paid for, just that WG is perhabs going to Change the rules about the product. Would be a shame, but oh well not the end of the world.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
670 posts
1,301 battles

WG follows the first rule of acquisition: "Once you have their money (XP, credits, gold), never give it back."

So sure, feel free to ask for that refund. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,272 posts
10,438 battles

Nope, but I will likely start playing CV a lot more than I do now.

[TIMT]
Alpha Tester
74 posts

Not submitting a vote to a yes or no poll.  It all depends on what they do to it.  If they just took away manual straffing and manual torping/bombing,  I'd defiantly still play them.  If they try to turn them into some first person pov crud, then I'm out.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,393 battles

@Cruxdei No I will not ask for a refund! I will give the change a try and if it is suitable I will play my CVs! If the change is not suitable I will join those complaining for another rework or reversion to what we have not and park my CVs until such change is made. If that is not suitable I will continue to join in complaining until a suitable system is put in place!

In either case I will not ask for a refund but if they make a reasonable offer at some point ie they give up altogether and acquiesce to those who want CVs gone period I will consider that. However if they get to that point and pull all CVs out of our ports I am rather certain they will provide adequate compensation!

• Bad 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,298 posts
4,981 battles
10 minutes ago, bleeckert said:

Not submitting a vote to a yes or no poll.  It all depends on what they do to it.  If they just took away manual straffing and manual torping/bombing,  I'd defiantly still play them.  If they try to turn them into some first person pov crud, then I'm out.

25 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

No option for "undecided", biased poll is biased.

I will not make this decision until after I know whether or not any of the very few things that still make carriers fun is preserved or at least adequately replaced.

that's why i created the hypothetical scenario.

"IF they introduce something in the CV rework that makes the CVs unplayable to you or anything that make them less fun,would you ask for a refund?"

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,541 posts
13,430 battles

This is a weird poll. Because you can be dissatisfied for any wildcard reason, it's essentially just asking if you're the kind of person who demands a refund or not.

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

Well I have Kaga and Saipan but bought them as collectors. I would love to learn CV but will wait and see at this point. Randoms are full of CV noobs right now and I will not do that to my team.

I will keep them if I am allowed to just like I did with Belfast and Kutozov.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,337 posts
8,949 battles

I would, if it made premium CVs less appealing.

The main issue is whether CV got straightened enough that skill disparity is no longer so emphasized in this class. It's not a given that having a bad CV will cost you the match every time, but when it is a reason for loss, well...good reason to be angry.

Edited by Reymu

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,626 posts
3,724 battles

If it makes CVs easier to play and reduces the skill disparity as they said it would, then no. It would give me more reason to use CVs outside of Co-op or keeping to practicing in Random low tiers.

[WOLF2]
Members
2,359 posts
14,161 battles
35 minutes ago, RobertViktor68 said:

No, but I would if it made all my destroyers, cruisers, and battleships useless.

Can we ALL have refunds?

make it so :)

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
5,968 posts
7,952 battles

I will adapt, and carry on deleting ships from the map. Players will continue to complain, about OP cvs, WG will continue to balance cv dmg output with zero ability magic dust aura of the great god AA.

(This is pure speculation, in fact I have no idea, none of us do. We will wait and see)

[IRISH]
Members
477 posts
7,659 battles

Im not going to vote, as there needs to be a bacon option and a MEH option, as I do in all my polls..

I also feel they will allow you to play re-worked version, and current version. Whichever is more fun for you. that is if they are SMART ebout it.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,748 posts
4,522 battles

Considering that, in order to make it less appealing would almost necessitate incorporating actual physical pain into the process, I'm not sure your poll question makes much sense.

I mean, I suppose they could make it where if you ready up a CV and click the "Battle" button, it waits and loads you into a match... and then plays a graphic of your ship being bombed, kills you and dumps you back to port.  That might be less appealing, if not much different from the experience as I remember it.  But short of that, yeah, would require some sort of bodily injury.

There is a small possibility I may have engaged in a slight degree of hyperbole here.  Small.  Very remote.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,971 posts
3,895 battles
7 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

Considering that, in order to make it less appealing would almost necessitate incorporating actual physical pain into the process, I'm not sure your poll question makes much sense.

I mean, I suppose they could make it where if you ready up a CV and click the "Battle" button, it waits and loads you into a match... and then plays a graphic of your ship being bombed, kills you and dumps you back to port.  That might be less appealing, if not much different from the experience as I remember it.  But short of that, yeah, would require some sort of bodily injury.

There is a small possibility I may have engaged in a slight degree of hyperbole here.  Small.  Very remote.

CV Rework: Each time you load up a carrier, a bodybuilder named Vincent puts you in a choke hold and doesn't stop until the game ends.

BB Mains: "Yeah!"

CA Mains: "Yeah!"

DD Mains: "um"

CV Mains: "I have questions."

Edited by KiyoSenkan
  • Cool 2

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,748 posts
4,522 battles
2 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

CV Rework: Each time you load up a carrier, a bodybuilder named Vincent puts you in a choke hold and doesn't stop until the game ends.

BB Mains: "Yeah!"

CA Mains: "Yeah!"

DD Mains: "um"

CV Mains: "I have questions."

Right?

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
795 posts
5,333 battles
1 hour ago, drakoolia said:

Im not going to vote, as there needs to be a bacon option and a MEH option, as I do in all my polls..

I also feel they will allow you to play re-worked version, and current version. Whichever is more fun for you. that is if they are SMART ebout it.

They are not going to let you play the pre rework version as that would completely defeat the point of the rework. It’s going to be the new way or the highway.