Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Burninator_USAF

Operation Hermes Bug

6 comments in this topic

[CLANB]
Members
40 posts
5,933 battles

Second time I have noticed this, the AI Gascogne will ram and push Ruan through the healing area. I do not have replays running, has anyone else seen this?

[SF-A]
Members
2,976 posts
6,122 battles

In Hermes, the bots have no way to detect collisions with allies. This is extremely annoying, but we don't know if it is intended or not.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,477 posts
14,425 battles

Likely not a bug just an unexpected consequence of having so many AI Bots operating so close together. Also I believe there are 2 different types of repair areas 1 is static and you have to stay in it for repair and the other is mobile where you have to get in and stay in the circle around the AI bot repair ships. Also as another stated the AI ships do not recognize collisions and will keep plowing on moving another ship or futilely attempting to move an island!

Members
5,137 posts
5,962 battles

Best you can do is push Rouan to the right or left once he stops, before the Gascogne gets there. That way he won't run into Rouan and then the Gascogne and other bot end up becoming meat shields/torp magnets in the next segment since they'll be further ahead.

[CLANB]
Members
40 posts
5,933 battles
On 8/16/2018 at 1:20 PM, GhostSwordsman said:

Best you can do is push Rouan to the right or left once he stops, before the Gascogne gets there. That way he won't run into Rouan and then the Gascogne and other bot end up becoming meat shields/torp magnets in the next segment since they'll be further ahead.

Yes, this works as well as bumping the bow of the Gascogne off to either side, he will sail right by.

Sign in to follow this