Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HawkUSMC

Go Navy annoyance

4 comments in this topic

[SPQR_]
Members
8 posts
9,609 battles

Can we stop with the spamming of the mission tasks when it's nearly complete? I had 2/3 citadels and it spammed the task every 5 seconds.... I died and it still spammed fo rhte next minute before it even said I failed. It does this with all of them.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,817 posts
10,505 battles

I got the '5 Torpedo' mission..   First two ships I attacked >DETONATED< on the first torp each.

RNG can be a real bastard sometimes. 

Next BB didn't sink with 8 torp hits.  I died.  Game ended..  we win.  3 kills.  10 torpedo hits.

[WOLF2]
Members
249 posts
4,693 battles

What he's complaining about is that the special mission goals and current status randomly flash up on the screen, even when you haven't done anything to change it's status. As @HawkUSMC says, it happens even after you've died.  It's like, hey, you still haven't finished this mission even though you're dead.  I've had this happen with the Cit and Module missions.   I also agree that it's annoying, although I suspect it won't change before the event ends.  Perhaps, if they do something similar in the future, it will be fixed.

Members
6 posts

I agree it is annoying. I am a new player, still learning to play at Tier III. And when I login, I am presented with a full screen message to choose a team. Why? I don't own any ships that qualify. Can't the game take a peek at my port and see that?

It's not just WoWS. WoT does the same thing.

So WG, cool it with the spam. Tell me once and I get the message. I don't need to be constantly reminded that I don't qualify for those missions, events, etc.

Sign in to follow this