Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taylor3006

BONUS CODES 16 August 2018

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,674
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles

Ok while perusing Reddit came across a WoWP post about some bonus codes that work on EU & NA, not sure about the other servers. The codes are generated by Alienware so you have to visit their site and log in/create an account to get them. I am going to link to original post with the correct links to get you there. The WoT code is for a free premium day and some reserves, the WoWP code is for some free premium aircraft if you are into that. There is also a code for new players, probably new account creation so probably not much interest here for that. Here is the link:

 

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,402
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,099 battles

all used up,the giveaway was a month ago.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,356
[ARGSY]
Members
16,319 posts
11,187 battles

I think they're probably going to lock this post or move it to off-topic, since there's no WOWS content here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,306
[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,858 battles

@Taylor3006 Got all 3 codes and I have all 3 WG game accounts but only one was valid the first one that comes up after log in to AW arena all still had 1000s of codes for collection and they don't usually carry over codes for expired events!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[WOLF2]
Members
335 posts
6,385 battles
19 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

all used up,the giveaway was a month ago.

 

5 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Taylor3006 Got all 3 codes and I have all 3 WG game accounts but only one was valid the first one that comes up after log in to AW arena all still had 1000s of codes for collection and they don't usually carry over codes for expired events!

 

I was able to get the free planes from WoWP, and the day of premium from WoT, wonder why it isn't working for yall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,674
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
14 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

all used up,the giveaway was a month ago.

Ehh I used it this morning, is why I posted it. Got premium time for sure, won't know if I got the planes until I get home to my computer.

Edit: When I got home I checked and did receive the premium airplanes plus two hangar slots so it checks out as well. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,306
[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,858 battles

@LCPL4ever I log into all 3 games when I log into any one of them So why 1 worked and 2 didn't I have no clue!

So a Lance Corporal well then I have never been a Marine yet Semper Fi is in order!

Not a Marine either but My Little Girl is an Army DS at Fort Jackson after her stint with 82nd Air Borne!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[WOLF2]
Members
335 posts
6,385 battles
Just now, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@LCPL4ever I log into all 3 games when I log into any one of them So why 1 worked and 2 didn't I have no clue!

So a Lance Corporal well then I have never been a Marine yet Semper Fi is in order!

Not a Marine either but My Little Girl is an Army DS at Fort Jackson after her stint with 82nd Air Borne!

Thank you sir, and a thanks to your daughter for serving as well!  I did pick up Corporal before I got out, but the nickname stuck.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,674
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
Just now, LCPL4ever said:

Thank you sir, and a thanks to your daughter for serving as well!  I did pick up Corporal before I got out, but the nickname stuck.

Heya Jarhead! Didn't notice that when I saw your post because I am just a squidly Corpsman.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[WOLF2]
Members
335 posts
6,385 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

Heya Jarhead! Didn't notice that when I saw your post because I am just a squidly Corpsman.... 

Oorah Doc!  Mysterious wielder of the silver bullet 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,745
[HINON]
Members
12,383 posts

I used the first 2 no problem :dance_turtle:

I did change the links to na.alienwarearena instead of eu.

 

Edited by RipNuN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,674
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
30 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

i read only for new accts? but thanks anyway

Only one of the three codes is for new accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[-KIA-]
Members
813 posts
4,599 battles
5 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ok while perusing Reddit came across a WoWP post about some bonus codes that work on EU & NA, not sure about the other servers. The codes are generated by Alienware so you have to visit their site and log in/create an account to get them. I am going to link to original post with the correct links to get you there. The WoT code is for a free premium day and some reserves, the WoWP code is for some free premium aircraft if you are into that. There is also a code for new players, probably new account creation so probably not much interest here for that. Here is the link:

 

Thanks for the codes. Only 2 of them worked since I am not a new player. They still have a lot of codes left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[-KIA-]
Members
813 posts
4,599 battles
3 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

all used up,the giveaway was a month ago.

Are you on the EU part of the site? They NA site has plenty of codes left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[-KIA-]
Members
813 posts
4,599 battles
2 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

I used the first 2 no problem :dance_turtle:

I did change the links to na.alienwarearena instead of eu.

 

Alienware changed it automatically for me. Some people are saying that there are no codes left and I think that is from the EU part of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
544
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts

so if you are old player and create an alienware acct and enter 3 codes, you get 1 day of premium from 2nd code for wows right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[-KIA-]
Members
813 posts
4,599 battles
2 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

so if you are old player and create an alienware acct and enter 3 codes, you get 1 day of premium from 2nd code for wows right?

2 of the codes are for old players. One will give you goods for WoT:

1 Day of Premium Account

Large Repair Kit

1x Personal Reserve: +100% Crew XP for 2 hours  

You can use that premium day on WoWS. And the other one will give you goods for WoWP:

Focke-Wulf Fw 56 Stosser – German Fighter

Curtiss Model 81A-1 – American Fighter 

2x Hangar Slots

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,233
[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,175 posts
4,602 battles

Good necro!

974 7-day Premium codes still available, but you have to join Alienware to get one.

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1893472/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/world-of-tanks-pc-world-of-warplanes-premium-invite-code-key-giveaway

 

I'm thinking!

 

Edited by iDuckman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×