You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
James_Resoldier

Question about Salem and "Go Navy" permanent camo

9 comments in this topic

[B-F-B]
Members
6 posts
9,033 battles

So, I do not have the Salem at this point. If you get the Salem through the Arsenal, does it come with the customary premium camo?

If it does not come with that camo, if I get the Go Navy camo for it now, even though I do not have the ship, that will still work, once I do get the Salem, right?

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
394 posts
7,410 battles

yes the salem comes with camo and yes you could buy the go navy camo before you get the ships. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,985 posts
4,714 battles

It's purely cosmetic to get the Salem's Go Navy camo, it offers exactly the same bonuses as the premium camo that the Salem will already have.

• Cool 1

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
782 posts
13,328 battles

i recommend buying Wooster or DM camo ...its regular T10 camo. Salem have his own t10 camo. There is no point have 2 premium camo on one ship. 

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
591 posts
5,179 battles
2 hours ago, Gandariel said:

i recommend buying Wooster or DM camo ...its regular T10 camo. Salem have his own t10 camo. There is no point have 2 premium camo on one ship. 

This is the way to go. I bought DM camo with my tokens for this exact reason. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,248 posts
8,463 battles

On Patch 7.8, the 2nd anniversary crates come back for coal in the Arsenal. The rewards for completing a section was T8 perma-camos for Kiev, Z-23, and Charles Martel. If you completed the whole thing, you got a T8 Monarch perma-camo. One section got you the T8 New Orleans, but since the US cruiser split dropped NO to T7, that section will not give a perma-camo for the Arsenal crates.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/gamestuff/all-about-collections/

Members
347 posts
4,266 battles

I think the shark/eagle camos are the ones to get. I just get the feeling that they're gonna be more rare than the Star's and Bars camo. Even though to me... the Stars and Bars look 10x better than the shark and 1000x better than the Eagle.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

[WOLF2]
Members
2,356 posts
14,155 battles
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:19 AM, Gandariel said:

My wife wanted a Wooster, but I said get chickens instead - they're less annoying and taste better :)