You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GlenIV

Looking for a Clan

7 comments in this topic

[00000]
Members
3 posts
63 battles

I am looking for a clan of people to mainly chill with (preferably on discord but TeamSpeak will be fine) and to casually play with. I am still new to this game and consider myself a notch above a beginning noob (the same way a person who plays flight sims is slightly above the guy just learning how to fly :Smile_teethhappy: (meaning I watched a few tip videos )) but just slightly.  Mainly I am interested in a clan for the social aspect as well as someone who won't mind helping a new player get better at the game. 

It is very important to note I am still new I Only have  up to a Tier 5 German Battleship 

Edited by GlenIV

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts
11,546 battles
9 minutes ago, GlenIV said:

I am looking for a clan of people to mainly chill with (preferably on discord but TeamSpeak will be fine) and to casually play with. I am still new to this game and consider myself a notch above a beginning noob (the same way a person who plays flight sims is slightly above the guy just learning how to fly :Smile_teethhappy: (meaning I watched a few tip videos )) but just slightly.  Mainly I am interested in a clan for the social aspect as well as someone who won't mind helping a new player get better at the game. 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png   is currently recruiting!

Come visit our site and check us out!  There is LOTS of good information there!

[1NJS]
Members
365 posts
2,154 battles
1 hour ago, GlenIV said:

Hey bud.

Come take a look at Steel Dragons!

Our recruitment topic is in my signature but here is our forums as well.

https://steeldragonsfleet.enjin.com/#

[00000]
Members
3 posts
63 battles
1 hour ago, DevilFreak_ said:

Hey bud.

Come take a look at Steel Dragons!

Our recruitment topic is in my signature but here is our forums as well.

https://steeldragonsfleet.enjin.com/#

Thanks for the invite. However, I don't have a tier 7 ship of any class. I only just recently got to Tier 5. I probably should have mentioned that in the Original post.

[1NJS]
Members
365 posts
2,154 battles
10 minutes ago, GlenIV said:

Thanks for the invite. However, I don't have a tier 7 ship of any class. I only just recently got to Tier 5. I probably should have mentioned that in the Original post.

It's fairly easy to get to a Tier 7.

We can work with you in getting to a Tier 7 as we are a active clan always playing in divisions and we down tier with newer players. One of our main goals as a clan is to teach and help players grow as they go.

[00000]
Members
3 posts
63 battles
7 minutes ago, DevilFreak_ said:

It's fairly easy to get to a Tier 7.

We can work with you in getting to a Tier 7 as we are a active clan always playing in divisions and we down tier with newer players. One of our main goals as a clan is to teach and help players grow as they go.

That's good to hear I tried to join ts but my ts3 locked up