Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

Spotting issues

4 comments in this topic

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,232 posts
5,188 battles

Ok, I have had something that happens to me every game. I need to know if it is a bug or not. 

Someone else will spot a ship, and I will see it on the map. Problem is, it will take 1-3 seconds before I can visually see the ship. Sometimes only for a split second and it's gone. Giving me no time to aim. 

If it's a bug, i can easily reproduce it and make a video. if it's a game feature...why?

Members
1,193 posts
3,156 battles

This is an issue, and I believe there are improvements coming in the next patch. WG have been working at this problem for a couple patches now, so hopefully the next patch will end all the problems. 

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,232 posts
5,188 battles
1 minute ago, CarbonButtprint said:

This is an issue, and I believe there are improvements coming in the next patch. WG have been working at this problem for a couple patches now, so hopefully the next patch will end all the problems. 

So it is a bug. Man it is so very annoying. DD does his job and spots. i see the target and try to take aim, only that the ship never renders and it slips away. Then the DD yells in chat "why is no one shooting!"

[WOLF5]
Members
1,789 posts
2,486 battles

Yeah, well known, very irritating problem. It's a problem with rendering, been around for a while. WG has been working on it, but they haven't been able to fix it properly yet. Solutions are being tested, but it will be a couple patches before they go live I think. But they are very aware of this and are actively working on a permanent solution.

Sign in to follow this