Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Help

11 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
1,032 posts
7,707 battles

I have  to do a reset of my computer to factory specs . Will I lose all my account info or does WG have it will I lose my ships , money , doubloons , and captains . I don't think I can start all over again . 

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

I have  to do a reset of my computer to factory specs . Will I lose all my account info or does WG have it will I lose my ships , money , doubloons , and captains . I don't think I can start all over again . 

It’s like most other websites or games. Your info is saved on a server. Remember your info and you’re good. Any offline games you play should be backed up first and any programs you have that you don’t want to download again should be saved to an extrernal drive.

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

All you should need is your username and password for the reinstall. The things you mentioned are stored server side.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
497 posts
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

It's all server side which means that everything is saved on the WG server. So, all your progress will be saved.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[O_O]
Members
4,829 posts
10,586 battles

You can get on any computer that has WoWS installed, enter your username and password, and boom, there is all your stuff.  Nothing from your account is stored on your computer; it's on the WG server.

[WDS]
Members
1,032 posts
7,707 battles
16 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

You can get on any computer that has WoWS installed, enter your username and password, and boom, there is all your stuff.  Nothing from your account is stored on your computer; it's on the WG server.

Thanks again I so worried I would have to start over feel better now 

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,232 posts
5,188 battles

Don't listen to them. They are all trolling you. You must save the entire game on a thumb drive or something or it's all lost. 

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,734 posts
2,750 battles
2 minutes ago, mustangman6579 said:

Don't listen to them. They are all trolling you. You must save the entire game on a thumb drive or something or it's all lost. 

Really?

*Sarcasm detected*

Sign in to follow this