You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Odyssey

Looking for a clan to turn a 'new' guy into a good player

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
122 posts
89 battles

Hey, Im looking for a clan that can turn me into a good player. I'm willing ot play daily, participate in CW when i can, and take in information and such when learning. Basically im asking for a clan to take me in as an investment of time to turn me into a competitive player. I've transfered from WoT.

No issues spending a bit of money here and there, Mature, I have both TS and Disc. 

Was an alpha tester, didnt play after release since i had to sell my pc then 

[NDA]
Supertester
5,075 posts
14,903 battles

I can't offer you a clan to improve your games but don't worry there is a way to get help and it doesn't include joining a clan. Step 1, have replays enabled. Step 2, play the ship you are having problems with, a bad game is ok for this. Step 3, grab a coin preferably something made of gold [one of those gold foil chocolate coins will work] and summon the Master of Replay commentary. The words are as follow. 

I Summon you Smaug of the Seven Seas, Inventor of the Time Extension, Keeper of the Treasured Vault, Earl of Salt, Chancellor of Your Replays, Ruler of Bitcoinestan, Rumored Evil Genius, Master of Narai, Sage of the Commentary and Collector of Damage. @Lord_Zath Come forth and assist this player in their time of need.

Submit you replay to the nice dragon who shows up and than tune into the weekend live stream for a review. Or catch the replay later when it goes up on the YouTube channel. 

Good luck and fair seas, 

Minion of Smaug 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,928 posts
16,278 battles

o/

Alpha Tester
122 posts
89 battles
1 minute ago, Lord_Zath said:

o/

2 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I can't offer you a clan to improve your games but don't worry there is a way to get help and it doesn't include joining a clan. Step 1, have replays enabled. Step 2, play the ship you are having problems with, a bad game is ok for this. Step 3, grab a coin preferably something made of gold [one of those gold foil chocolate coins will work] and summon the Master of Replay commentary. The words are as follow. 

I Summon you Smaug of the Seven Seas, Inventor of the Time Extension, Keeper of the Treasured Vault, Earl of Salt, Chancellor of Your Replays, Ruler of Bitcoinestan, Rumored Evil Genius, Master of Narai, Sage of the Commentary and Collector of Damage. @Lord_Zath Come forth and assist this player in their time of need.

Submit you replay to the nice dragon who shows up and than tune into the weekend live stream for a review. Or catch the replay later when it goes up on the YouTube channel. 

Good luck and fair seas, 

Minion of Smaug 

Its not so much what ship, because its every ship. I have less than maybe 10% knowledge of what i should be doing ,when i should be doing what, and how. its not so much guidance for a certian ship per say, but for general game play. although im focusing on grinding the Des Moines and the Worcester. currently playing my Boise and Massy

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,928 posts
16,278 battles

By all means send me some replays and I can give you direct feedback.

[BRZKR]
Members
500 posts
39 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Good luck and fair seas, 

Minion of Smaug 

So Lord Zath is a nice dragon. Very true!

• Cool 1

[BRZKR]
Members
500 posts
1 hour ago, _Odyssey said:

Hey, Im looking for a clan that can turn me into a good player. I'm willing ot play daily, participate in CW when i can, and take in information and such when learning. Basically im asking for a clan to take me in as an investment of time to turn me into a competitive player. I've transfered from WoT.

No issues spending a bit of money here and there, Mature, I have both TS and Disc. 

Was an alpha tester, didnt play after release since i had to sell my pc then 

RedSearBear is right, Lord Zath has really helped me improve in the game. I would highly recommend sending your replays to him. Also, I would also highly recommend to join a clan. Make sure it is a good clan that you can learn from, not one that has a leadership of below than average stats.

Edited by Leopard_IX

Alpha Tester
122 posts
89 battles
12 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

By all means send me some replays and I can give you direct feedback.

I'll play some games in a bit. just busy atm. ill turn replays on

[NDA]
Supertester
5,075 posts
14,903 battles
47 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

So Lord Zath is a nice dragon. Very true!

I'm contractually obligated to refer to @Lord_Zath as "A Nice Dragon". 

• Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
326 posts
4,929 battles

You should give Navy Gaming America a look, we have a training sub clan for players looking to improve their skills and perhaps eventually move onto competitive play.

Our website can be found here.