Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ocoda

anyone get this

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[PLDN]
Members
124 posts
6 minutes ago, holycrazyasian said:

Sometimes. It’s a slow load on ur game.

took 9 minutes  and by the time i loaded it was to late to turn the battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,099 posts
11,000 battles
13 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

i can see the game but cant load 

You can use the task manager to kill the wow.exe quickly, then reload the game again to enter the battle

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[PLDN]
Members
124 posts
1 minute ago, RenamedUser_10163724971 said:

You can use the task manager to kill the wow.exe quickly, then reload the game again to enter the battle

did that still took over 9 minutes. i havent had this happen since i upgraded my comp system in april

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,099 posts
11,000 battles
1 minute ago, Ocoda said:

did that still took over 9 minutes. i havent had this happen since i upgraded my comp system in april

that ok, now that you had experienced, next time, if you can see it start slow loading like, you can do it better and quicker then 9 minutes.

It happened to me 3 times since last 2 months, and I can load back in, and in time to not get a "pink" coat

It is an easy temp fix for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,346 posts
597 battles
14 hours ago, Ocoda said:

i can see the game but cant load 

13 hours ago, RenamedUser_10163724971 said:

that ok, now that you had experienced, next time, if you can see it start slow loading like, you can do it better and quicker then 9 minutes.

It happened to me 3 times since last 2 months, and I can load back in, and in time to not get a "pink" coat

It is an easy temp fix for now

Reload helps. If you have this issue for several times try to delete preferences.xml in the game folder and than launch the game again. In some cases it helps.
Also try not to open too much aplications when loading to the battle.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×