You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ScubaDoobie

New Mexico to Colorado Division Battles

12 comments in this topic

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles

Afternoon all hope everyone is having a good day.  I was able to unlock the New Mexico and continue my BB mission to unlock the Colorado.  Is the new Mexico worth keeping or should I be prepared to scrap it.  Again new player with about 2 weeks playtime so far.  Come share your thoughts and game experiences or link up and we can play some division games.

https://www.twitch.tv/scubadoobie

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[NOBUL]
Members
333 posts
3,571 battles

I like the New Mexico a lot. 12 guns with decent accuracy is pretty good. While it doesn't handle the best, it can go bow on quite well.

In my opinion, I'd hang on to her for those days where you just need some seal clubbing because higher tiers aren't working out.

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Well if you plan on doing scenarios it can play in at least two of them. And the rewards can be worth it. Especially if your trying to build a pool of 10 point commanders. 

Members
123 posts

Really enjoy the New Mexico...the Colorado not so much....and just gettin started on the North Carolina...so far...so good :)

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,987 posts
4,845 battles

Get the Arizona instead for a good tier 6 ship. 

[BRZKR]
Members
499 posts
3 hours ago, ScubaDoobie said:

Afternoon all hope everyone is having a good day.  I was able to unlock the New Mexico and continue my BB mission to unlock the Colorado.  Is the new Mexico worth keeping or should I be prepared to scrap it.  Again new player with about 2 weeks playtime so far.  Come share your thoughts and game experiences or link up and we can play some division games.

I would keep the New Mexico. It is one of the best ships in the U.S. BB line.

Edited by Leopard_IX
  • Cool 1

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
1 hour ago, Leopard_IX said:

I would keep the New Mexico. It is one of the best ships in the U.S. BB line.

Cool good to know and thank you for the tip I appreciate it since I am a new player.

[BRZKR]
Members
499 posts
4 minutes ago, ScubaDoobie said:

Cool good to know and thank you for the tip I appreciate it since I am a new player.

I have done some articles about the new operations that came out with the recent update. Since you have the New Mexico, you can do Raptor Rescue.

Edited by Leopard_IX

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
15 hours ago, Leopard_IX said:

I have done some articles about the new operations that came out with the recent update. Since you have the New Mexico, you can do Raptor Rescue.

Cool I will check it out and ty

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
On 8/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, Rpkscout1 said:

I like the New Mexico a lot. 12 guns with decent accuracy is pretty good. While it doesn't handle the best, it can go bow on quite well.

In my opinion, I'd hang on to her for those days where you just need some seal clubbing because higher tiers aren't working out.

Good advice and will do! Going live in 15 min if anyone wants to come hang out or division up.

[HIT]
Members
104 posts
6,804 battles

Please be advised that US battleships and the game meta in general change significantly after Tier 6. While the BBs up to and including the New Mexico are slow, they are very compact and maneuverable. After that they get large and rather clumsy.

Not only should you keep her, you should also take another battleship line down to Tier 6 as well. All BBs at that tier are very good to excellent and can be used in several different operations.

Edited by HQ_21